Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Stuff the past!

Why o why do so many harp on about the past ''look what delias done for us'' Worthy got us promoted,give him a chance'' ect ect! Its DRIBBLE! Who cares whats happened in the past? If i worried about the past 30 odd years of following city then i would be a wreck. Its the present and the future that counts,not bloody yesterday or the week before. Get him out now!

[quote]Anyone thats ever employed anyone looks at their CV and what theyve done, before deciding to give them a job. Ever been to an interview and wondered why you didn,t get picked?[/quote]

Have been self employed since i was 16 so i wouldnt know about being turned down.But back to the matter in hand,worthys cv couldnt have been to great as a manager,didnt he get relgated with his 1st club he managed? Not that it would have mattered to him because he would have been on a ''learning curve!''. Theres no doubt in what he had done for city since he took over,but we are no further now in league position than before he took over. The fact is that he got us promoted to the prem,made us play crappy defensive football which didnt work & now after relegation things have not improved! We are now losing to last years league 1 teams.Im sorry but i find little to defend him over last season & this season so far.

[quote]Anyone thats ever employed anyone looks at their CV and what theyve done, before deciding to give them a job. Ever been to an interview and wondered why you didn,t get picked?[/quote]

Darlo, don''t disagree that it''s the CV that you look at when you''re looking to get into a job or recruit someone. But it''s what you do when you''re there that means you stay in the job or not.

And TwoSheds is right, it''s not what Worthy has done over the last three years it''s what he''s doing now that would lose him the job. Yes, he got us to the playoff final. Yes, he got us promotion as champions. Yes, he got us relegated. Yes, he''s turned promotion favourites into a bunch of no-hopers. Surely it''s this last bit that is the killer.