Sign in to follow this  
morty

Refwatch

Just watching Dermot Gallagher on SSN reviewing the weekends penalty decisions, looks like we got away lightly!Russel Martins should have been a pen, and he thinks Rudd should have walked for dangerous foul play.

Has anyone managed to see a slo-mo of Rudd''s tackle? I can only find the MOTD one, & can''t slow it down.

As far as I can make out Rudd''s foot isn''t high (contra Mr. E. Howe) & I suspect Afobe had been making evasive action before contact. But I''d need to see it frame by frame to be sure.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Out of interest what did they say about Mark Bunns challenge which looked worse than Rudd`s?[/quote]Will rewind it and have a look, stand by.

Re Bunn, he said that as soon as a goalkeeper leaves his box, he becomes a defender, and if a full back had made that tackle, you would only expect a yellow card.

Oh right thanks Morty, thought it was worse than Rudd`s challenge but there you go , we all see things differently, Eddie Howe and his constant whining about it has got right up my nose, there again im still a grumpy bear after that result on Saturday,lol

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Oh right thanks Morty, thought it was worse than Rudd`s challenge but there you go , we all see things differently, Eddie Howe and his constant whining about it has got right up my nose, there again im still a grumpy bear after that result on Saturday,lol[/quote]Hearing you on Howe[;)]

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Agree, we got the rub of the green with at least 2 decisions on Saturday, although you can see Bournemouth constantly looking for penalties, winds you up no end......[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/11136678_1574074052878472_5148901773284497066_n_zpsrdpjtoqp.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/11136678_1574074052878472_5148901773284497066_n_zpsrdpjtoqp.jpg[/IMG][/URL]