Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Swansea v Watford

Watford to win i hope, but i have a horrible feeling that Swansea will do them tonight. Watford are on a poor run of late and Swansea players will want to impress the new manager.

The way Watford having been playing lately it seems like there bubble has burst.

Perhaps they might go on a massive losing run and be dragged back into the relegation scrap.

[quote user="Dame to Blame"]Watford to win i hope, but i have a horrible feeling that Swansea will do them tonight. Watford are on a poor run of late and Swansea players will want to impress the new manager.[/quote]

If it stays like this, JonJo Shelvy will be delighted to see Swansea move out of the bottom three, only to be replaced by his new team Newcastle!!

Only 8 points clear now another loss and some teams below them win and it''s all to play for again. Long way to go yet!

FFS! We had a real good chance to pull away this week, but I suppose the relegation battle is inevitable until we get to at least 38 points. Need to start grinding out some more results to keep treading above water. I feel Klose and Naismith seem like the kind of guys well up for a scrap though.

We''re still on course to get 40 points. We scrapped by in the first half of the season to get into a great position considering how bad our last two summers going into our last two PL seasons have been. Pinto and Klose are two types of players we''ve been missing in our defence all year. A quick RB who can attack and defend competently and a CB good on the ground who should allow us to cope better with Aguero/Sanchez type forwards.

Naismith will be coming in as possibly our best midfielder and is exactly the type of character you want in a relegation fight. He never hides, never stops trying and has a knack for keeping his composure and scoring important goals in big games.

If we get to 40 points this year and still get relegated we''d have been extremely unlucky and considering our financial clout in the league and having to recover from the damage of the RVW/Hooper flops we''d have still done well this year all things considered.

Alex Neil would get us straight back up again without a doubt, he''s the type of manager players like working for and he''s fair with them, I think we could keep some of our big names for a season to keep us really strong. It''s going to be a high total to survive this year and I''m sure we''ll at least keep pace. if nothing else it''s going to be exciting!

Our destiny is in our own hands but I''m still struggling to think of three sides that will finish below us.

----------------------------------

Judging by that performance, Watford could well be one of them.

Isn''t this the point where we are meant to observe that we are only 6 points (& a few goals) away from 11th place ?

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]Our destiny is in our own hands but I''m still struggling to think of three sides that will finish below us.[/quote]

What was the point in spending money on new players then ? we have beaten Swansea, Sunderland, Bournemouth, Villa

Facts are, the likes of Bournemouth, Swansea, WBA, Stoke and even f*cking Leicester manage to sign players we/NCFC haven''t usually heard of...NEXT!

Shelvey and Grabban are total opposites. One has talent and something to offer a squad, the other has absolutely zero commitment and silly bum fluff on his chin. So glad we off loaded that waste of space.