Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Naismith medical taking some time !

quote user="wcorkcanary"

I hope he''s not reading this thread, he might think Norfolk is a bit odd.

We should be okay, he''s dyslexic.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]I hope he''s not reading this thread, he might think Norfolk is a bit odd.[/quote]Norfolk is a bit odd.I am fine with this.

Its only akward if a little bit of wee came out of your ''lightsaber'' when you laughed...

Its ok, i''ve heard he has a sense of humour, that''s why i didnt write '''' despite being dyslexic........ i hope he....''''

Once he''s signed i''ll invite him round for a bash at his favourite word game.........Scarababble.

[quote user="Strawman"]Knees like Mohammad Ali''s brain.Legendary sportsmen though!

Well, one was [:(][:D][/quote]
Speaking of legendary sportsmen...

Just heard he''s at Carra Rd as I type, maybe about to do obligatory shirt in hands photo shoot!

I hope he''s wrapped up against the cold......don''t want Naisy to get the sniffles.......Can you fail a medical with the man-flu?

I wondered if the Byram deal being sabotaged by West Ham might have had something to do with the deal being delayed further. I guess there''s no real rush to do the public announcement so long as he''s available to play at the weekend.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Steven Naismith has failed a medical at Norwich City, Sky Sports sources understand.[/quote]

Not on their website. You heard it on TV??

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Steven Naismith has failed a medical at Norwich City, Sky Sports sources understand.[/quote]

Phew......That was a close one......We can bring Cody back now and save some money.......

Makes me wonder actually, could such a thing as an annoying niggly avkle injury like Naismith has been reported as having, be enough to fail a medical?...dont know anything about these medicals that players go thru when switching teams. I would imagine though theres other things that had / have to be sorted of course, like players wages etc. I think this this topic was more apt if it had said Naisy transfer taking some time. But good things are worth waiting for as the saying goes.

Steven Naismith''s proposed move to Norwich City has stalled due to a disagreement over the theme of the baby''s nursery, Sky Sources understand.