Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Naismith medical taking some time !

either his medical is taking some time or he is stuck on the southern bypass from Dunston hall !!

I read he stayed he since sunday so you would of thought medical and signed today unless he wanted to see more of area before putting pen to paper ?

Not enough hours of daylight to take the requisite press release photo of said player holding the shirt, perhaps?

It''s been reported that Mrs Naismith is expecting so he might be having a full internal investigation with ultrasound scans to confirm sex etc.

Think it''s a case of us having to wait for some cash to arrive for Hooper before we can sign the cheque for Everton. Don''t think they''d be too happy with a "rubber cheque".

[quote user="Hackedoff"]No doubt waiting for Klose to make a joint announcement[/quote][Y]I read somewhere they''re probably waiting for international clearance for Klose and then they''ll be announced together - probably tomorrow.

I heard that he saw the Bournemouth highlights on MOTD2 and changed his mind.

no wonder we don''t sign many in the transfer window taking this long ;-) you think dead line day need to be quicker than this doing medicals

Don''t think there is anything sinister in the timing.

Medical has happened but terms, paperwork etc will need to be resolved.

He looks like a bit of a reflector so might be sleeping on it

Still convinced it will happen and in time for hime to be in the squad for Liverpool

I''m led to believe he and Klose both had medicals today which means the hold up must be tying up loose ends. I imagine he''ll be sorted for the weekend

Given his wife tweeted a picture of them all driving down for their "fresh start" and there are even quotes from Neil in the sun today about what Naismith will bring to the side I would be amazed if this did not happen now.

Jim Smith wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 6:36 PM:

Given his wife tweeted a picture of them all driving down for their "fresh start" and there are even quotes from Neil in the sun today about what Naismith will bring to the side I would be amazed if this did not happen now.

Have you been stalking his wife Jim?

[quote user="Number9"]It''s been reported that Mrs Naismith is expecting so he might be having a full internal investigation with ultrasound scans to confirm sex etc.[/quote]That''s a bit OTT........I know transgender issues have been in the news lately but I reckon he''s nailed-on '' XY '' [;)]

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Jim Smith wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 6:36 PM:

Have you been stalking his wife Jim?[/quote]

That was a made up rumour by a Twitter clown yesterday-he copied her Twitter profile picture and claimed it was from her Instagram account. Which was a lie.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]either his medical is taking some time or he is stuck on the southern bypass from Dunston hall !!

I read he stayed he since sunday so you would of thought medical and signed today unless he wanted to see more of area before putting pen to paper ?[/quote]I expect he''s signed but having parked his car at a jaunty angle at Carrow Rd he''s been sat in Morrison''s cafe for several hours waiting for a spotter to put it up on here.....

Made a wrong turn on the southern bypass, currently navigating the new NDR.

Might pop up in Costessey next day or two.

McNally pulling out all stops so he can have Hip Replacement prior to putting pen to paper

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Moles has been confirmed ,,, so what is going on ?[/quote]
One of the local journos (I forget which, either Goreham or Bailey) said that Klose deal was always further along than Naismith and Naismith is unlikely to be completed today.