Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Deeney & Ighalo

[quote user="Al Harrington"]Against us they look like Suarez and Messi. Tonight they look like they''ve never played together.[/quote]

Heads being turned by transfer window. Same happening at Leicester good time to play these teams with a couple of star players

Quite frankly, it was so bad from a Watford perspective that you could almost believe they had bets on  to lose the match. After watching the disappointing effort by Norwich against Bournemouth I found myself initially thinking Watford looked just as poor, only to conclude later that they looked far worse. There were a number of occasions by two of their players when the ball was easily there to be won and they actually turned away from it.

Watford did everything they could to not win the game last night - if I was a cynic, I would look at the betting patterns on the game, or money being transferred from Wales to Watford....

Watford are just knackered, nothing sinister in this at all, they seem to play roughly the same 11 every week, which by all accounts, has worked up until now.

Deeney & Ighalo have worked their socks off & along with a good slice of luck for Ighalo they have both bagged some important goals in the process.

Whilst watching the game last night I was expecting a sub or two around the 60 - 65 minute mark to freshen up their strike force or midfield, but was even more surprised when he changed a right back, for a right back! It was then that I realised that they didn''t have anyone on the bench to freshen it up with!

I''m sure they will address this in the transfer window & it would take a massive capitulation from them to be relegated now, but at the moment they are truly off form and rather than looking up the table, they are now looking down.

If we are looking at betting patterns we could get into very sticky areas - justify Gary O''Neill''s tackle against Stoke for example.

In terms of what was happening on the pitch that was up there with Paul Kitson''s famous throw in incident several years ago.