Sign in to follow this  
morty

Stephen Fry

[quote user="ricardo"]Delia handing it on to the next generation.Unfortunately he''s not a billionaire.[/quote]As long as he''s a fan, and not a complete idiot, it''ll do.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="ricardo"]Delia handing it on to the next generation.Unfortunately he''s not a billionaire.[/quote]As long as he''s a fan, and not a complete idiot, it''ll do.[/quote]But is Tom Smith Crackers[:D]

[quote user="Vanwink"]What skills and experience does he bring to the board?[/quote]He''s very experienced and can skillfully say the phrase "Yes Auntie Delia, whatever you want". [:)]

Disappointed to see Stephen Fry step down after his significant contribution to moving the club forwards.
Nice to see Directors as well as Managers are starting to be younger than I am.

[quote user="Vanwink"]What skills and experience does he bring to the board?[/quote]funny hats, motto''s and a plastic toy.

[quote user="Stephen Fry"]I wish I could take credit for ushering the Club up from League One to the Premiership during that time on the Board. Actually, I''m going to. It was all me. It can''t have been a coincidence.[/quote]
Brilliant. [:)]

ricardo wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 7:05 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

What skills and experience does he bring to the board?

"funny hats, motto''s and a plastic toy."

Ah, clearly the right man for the job then.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]ricardo wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 7:05 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Ah, clearly the right man for the job then.[/quote]I was hoping he was previously a lift attendant.might be the man to take us to the next level.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Mr Jenkins"]ricardo wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 7:05 PM:

Vanwink wrote:

Ah, clearly the right man for the job then.[/quote]I was hoping he was previously a lift attendant.might be the man to take us to the next level.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Vanwink"]What skills and experience does he bring to the board?[/quote]funny hats, motto''s and a plastic toy.[/quote]

Another stitch up from NCFC

Oh dear

What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Christmas?

It''s Christmas, Eve!

How many letters are in the Christmas alphabet?

25. There’s "no EL"!

What carol is heard in the desert?

O camel ye faithful!

Should be a bundle of fun at the next AGM as he hands out the Xmas Crackers

Mr Jenkins wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 7:16 PM:

What does his wife look like?

She''s a cracker.

Do we think they deliberately released news of this at the same time as Klose signing, so it would get buried under it?

Has an announcement ever been more underwhelming. All this talk of no one wants to buy the club has just been shown to be utter nonsense. This was the plan all along.

Morty wrote the following post at 18/01/2016 7:44 PM:

Do we think they deliberately released news of this at the same time as Klose signing, so it would get buried under it?

Surely our new chairman would never sanction that sort of behaviour!

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Stephen Fry"]I wish I could take credit for ushering the Club up from League One to the Premiership during that time on the Board. Actually, I''m going to. It was all me. It can''t have been a coincidence.[/quote]
Brilliant. [:)]
[/quote]
At the risk of sounding pedantic, or perhaps reliant on facts, Stephen Fry was appointed to the board on 13th August 2010.  We were in the Championship for the 2010-11 season, not League One.
I''m amazed someone who attended every game would get that wrong.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]What does his wife look like?[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled3_zpsqr79u5i9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled3_zpsqr79u5i9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="JF"]Has an announcement ever been more underwhelming. All this talk of no one wants to buy the club has just been shown to be utter nonsense. This was the plan all along.[/quote]

A failed politico as chairman and an ex civil servant. Does make you think, still Delia now has the board well and truly in her pocket.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mr Jenkins"]What does his wife look like?[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled3_zpsqr79u5i9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled3_zpsqr79u5i9.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

You''re like an encyclopaedia Morty.

Looks like a nice girl, I think I''ve seen her in gentleman''s underware, at M&S.

Mr Jenkins wrote:

What does his wife look like?

Answer..... a young Delia, cheers for the pic Mort, some people have an insatiable appetite for finding stuff on t''internet. Me , i couldnt be ar$ed, but did have a peek at the piccy once you''d bothered.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Til will be devastated. At least this one might make it to board meetings.[/quote]You mean delighted not devastated Fuzzy. [Y]

35 and a former civil servant wtf is all that about?

What does he do now? What skills does he bring? What was his job in the ''civil service?''

As nice a woman as Delia is doesn''t all this just sum up Norwich City? If Delia likes you, you are in. Infact, if she likes you then you can overstay or get promoted to your level of incompetence.

A person''s best quality is often their biggest fault and we are NepotismFC, Cronyism Utd, Whoyouknow City.

Just about wet myself laughing - 2 new additions to our Board, failed Politician & now 35 year old former (may I add) civil servantWe are moving forward at a fast pace  - but to where ?