Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Alex Neil "one or two more"

[quote user="morty"]This transfer window could seriously confuse some of the whingers.[/quote]I am sure the they are starting to move the ''goalposts''.

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Just said on SSN that is what he is hoping to add to the squad[/quote]He''s clearly been told to sell Redmond then. Typical of this board, no ambition! Delia out!

Naismith could well be pivotal to our survival, technically not the best but he''s a fecker alreet. happy with pinto and Klose too, Jarvis done good , no brainer to keep him, Godfrey, cant see why not. But one or two more, even if on loan would be fantastic.

Here''s a mental one, how about Adebayor on a pay as you play, big goal bonus. I believe, and some stats nut will prove me wrong , i''m sure, that his first few games at any club he has joined, have been top class, once he''s comfortable, forget it. I am prepared to be vilified for that suggestion.

[quote user="morty"]This transfer window could seriously confuse some of the whingers.[/quote]Might not be confined to the whingers Morty![;)]

[quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]This transfer window could seriously confuse some of the whingers.[/quote]Might not be confined to the whingers Morty![;)][/quote]Do we need a new category of poster, the permanently bewildered?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="OldRobert"][quote user="morty"]This transfer window could seriously confuse some of the whingers.[/quote]Might not be confined to the whingers Morty![;)][/quote]Do we need a new category of poster, the permanently bewildered?[/quote]I can think of a few...................[:)]

Given we bid on Naismith and Gayle in the summer, I too wouldn''t be surprised if we went back in for him.

I''m just praying the transfer window closes before the board manage to screw up their good work by doing something stupid like selling Alex Tettey for a packet of fags to Coventry City or something.

Can we get transfer window deadline moved forward by 10 days?

[quote user="Fig Roll"]Think there''s a good chance of movement in the goalkeeping department - one in, one out[/quote]Is this just a hunch based on Ruddy''s situation, or are you privy to something upon which you cannot expand?

I''d imagine another striker and possibly a young up and coming CB so we have four in that position and Martin returns to right back full time.

[quote user="Fig Roll"]Think there''s a good chance of movement in the goalkeeping department - one in, one out[/quote]
John Ruddy''s going to have a meal and then a dump?

still think Haller might sign......just can''t believe that he and his representitives would take the time to look around carrow rd / colney if there wasnt some intention?

they knew we werent in european competetition before coming here?

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Adebayor on a pay as play basis, with a goal bonus, gets my vote,,,,,, great thinking WCorky[/quote]Not bad, but as he says, do not give him a contract at the end.

Very much doubt that''s incentive enough for Adebayor to walk away from what Spurs are paying him. Unless we were paying him like £1m per appearance.

It seems there''s still an agreement in place for Spurs to pay him an hilarious amount of money per week.

Although a free agent, Adebayor is not able to join another club until January after being registered in Tottenham''s Premier League squad.

Should there be a wage shortfall by joining another club, Spurs need to top up his £100k p/w until his contract with them expires in June.

Palace are chasing him apparently...

Adebayor was released in Sptember 2015 by Spurs. Although he is a free agent negotiations would need to take polace with Spurs as they are still paying him £100k per weekPalace have shown interesthttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35330009