Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Just a good striker needed....

If so then I will be pretty satisfied with out transfer activity in this window.

Great shame we did not show the same activity, in the summer, had we have done so we would not be in trouble.

Just hope this will not turn out to be a Dean Ashton moment!

Andre Gray cannot play for three domestic clubs in one season. Dyche isn''t worried about losing him to the Prem or to a fellow champ club as he''d be ineligible to play until next season. That''s a no from me.

Could be something to do with the Board finally reading the memo that''s says players wages and transfer fees have gone up.

Delighted. Better late than never. But please get rid of Lee Darnbrough & Co.

"But please get rid of Lee Darnbrough & Co."

Whilst Lee Darnbrough has a suspicious record, we should probably wait until we see what Pinto, Klose and Haller (if we were to get him) are like until we throw too much abuse at him.... You never know, he may have uncovered some absolute bargains!

swjf50 wrote:

''How about a sneaky bid for Ronaldo or Lewandovsky ?''

I have it from a very good source (bloke in the chippy) that Ronaldo was up for it but his missus said no because they couldn''t locate a good school for the lad. The board decided that there were too many letters in ''Lewandovsky'', which would impact on the kit budget.

[quote user="OldRobert"]"Just a good striker", so much easier said than found.[/quote]

That''s assuming Klose is the answer to the CB problem

[quote user="OldRobert"]"Just a good striker", so much easier said than found.[/quote]

That''s assuming Klose is the answer to the CB problem

swjf50 wrote:

Lord Eddard Stark wrote;

Ha ha, they wouldn''t sign for us really.

Haha ? McNally and Alex would have the "Balls" to try, they can be very persuasive apparently.

I don''t think anything will happen, on this front, till we shift Lafferty and Hooper.

[quote user="Lord Eddard Stark"]swjf50 wrote:

Ha ha, they wouldn''t sign for us really.[/quote]

Of course they would. Ronaldo is probably on about £400,000 or more a week and Lew probably a bit less. We could afford that, no problem. The transfer fee would only be about £100million, if we sold the Directors, training ground, the club we could manage that.

It wouldn''t be the end of the world if we got shot of Lafferty, and kept Hooper till the end of the season.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]Marco Sau for me.[/quote]

The Italian Rocket?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndU1Vs4qXcE

One advantage of Sau would be that with him around Wes would no longer feel like the team''s midget. :)

Interesting player, although it makes you wonder why he was limited to 11 appearances (albeit with a reasonably good goal return) this season in a Serie B side? Can you see him as a lone striker?

I''m the opposite Morty I would rather get rid of Hooper and keep Lafferty, nothing tangible just gut feel.

Ross McCormack is a good shout and somewhat more attainable, swap deal perhaps/

As to Lee Darnborough, I don''t know what he does day to day but just because he is not front and centre doesn''t mean he isn''t adding any value. But so far with Brady, Jarvis and others all coming in this season on paper it''s not too shabby.

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]I''m the opposite Morty I would rather get rid of Hooper and keep Lafferty, nothing tangible just gut feel.

Ross McCormack is a good shout and somewhat more attainable, swap deal perhaps/

As to Lee Darnborough, I don''t know what he does day to day but just because he is not front and centre doesn''t mean he isn''t adding any value. But so far with Brady, Jarvis and others all coming in this season on paper it''s not too shabby.[/quote]Hooper has Premiership goals.Lafferty has, errrrr, yellow cards.[;)]

2016 Euro Championship Goal Scorers

Robert Lewandowski Poland 13

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sweden 11

Thomas Muller Germany 9

Artyom Dzyuba Russia 8

Kyle Lafferty Northern Ireland 7

Edin Dzeko Bosnia and Herzegovina 7

Gareth Bale Wales 7

Wayne Rooney England 7

From the above list I''d definitely take Artem Dzyuba (Zenith), Age: 27, Height 1,97, Not just prolific for country, also for 18/8+3 league, 6/6+2 in CL! Great in the air, and full of dynamism.

Market value (trasfermakt) 9m euros. Wages must be high.