Sign in to follow this  
T07

Good on you Delia - and good luck Worthy Saturday

What the hell was she supposed to say

Cretins. Best board we''ve had for decades and you''re slagging them off.

Quite a few seats down the dark end of the A140 each week apparently....cheerio

I can see where you''re coming from TO7 but I don''t believe that the "statement" from Delia and Michael was a true reflection of their feelings.  

But please, even in these particularly trying times, try to avoid throwing such insults around....people are upset and sometimes mouth engages before brain!

The sensible thing would have been to say thanks and goodbye Nigel. He is never going to win back the fans , who may before long turn on Delia herself if things dont improve immediately.

[quote]What a cultured, well balanced, productive arguement there. Well done T07[/quote]

And a stupendous retort dd, you prove my point with equisite irony

[quote]The sensible thing would have been to say thanks and goodbye Nigel. He is never going to win back the fans , who may before long turn on Delia herself if things dont improve immediately.[/quote]

yeah, that would be real smart. Lets get that clown back from the Yarmouth fairground who wanted to take over shall we? We should have listened to him, we''d have such a great multi story car park in Carrow Road now......

This playground mentality of "if you don''t like it go and support Ipswich" is the most pathetic thing I see on this message board these days, easily surpassing the vociferous "NigelOut" Brigade.

Unless you are an idiot, you must be aware that people will never change their teams once they are hooked. Therefore it''s just pointless cheap-shooting rhetoric.

Your title is great, and I agree - good on you Delia and good luck to Nigel - but the mudslinging couldn''t be duller.

[quote]The sensible thing would have been to say thanks and goodbye Nigel. He is never going to win back the fans , who may before long turn on Delia herself if things dont improve immediately.[/quote]

Never going to win back the fans?  Please bear in mind that he has not "lost" many of the fans, thank you.

So the worthy outers may turn on Delia if  things get no better !   now that WOULD be a no brainer !!   like , biting the hand that feeds you ... literally !! 

[quote]Never going to win back the fans? Please bear in mind that he has not "lost" many of the fans, thank you.[/quote]

The poll on the front page suggests otherwise Dicky.

[quote]This playground mentality of "if you don''t like it go and support Ipswich" is the most pathetic thing I see on this message board these days, easily surpassing the vociferous "NigelOut" Brigade. Unle...[/quote]

"Unless you are an idiot, you must be aware that people will never change their teams once they are hooked"

No really? ANd I thought they''d take me seriously. Damn I''m gutted. I thought people just changed clubs, hadn''t spotted that in nearly 50 years.

Some big words for you to look up

Sarchasm
Irony
Patronising

Get it now? Or would you like large font capitals?

And that ''poll'' that was referred to will make intersting reading if wiped and restarted without southern interference. After the effort they showed last night anyone would be nuts to hang Worthington yet. They were a different side.

TO7 - what do you mean by "southern interference" - are you suggesting that the poll has been manipulated by readers of the East Anglian Daily Times and other folk living "south of the border"?

It''s good to see someone backing Worthy so vociferously - but it would be better still if we could have a reasoned, sensible debate without so much petulant name calling.   It''s little wonder that it''s happening on the boards though when there are reports of fans at games getting a bit hot under the collar with each other at the games.

Remember this - we all support Norwich City - it''s the team that we all love and will follow until we shuffle off our mortal coils so let''s not get silly with each other but concentrate on debating how best to improve performances...

[quote]The poll on the front page suggests otherwise Dicky.[/quote]

An internet poll is near worthless Wundaboy !   there`s geeks out there  who  can   duff up  the credibility of such polls with  multiple votes ...