Sign in to follow this  
Since 1980

Next game and last game

The OP implies that the fixture list is dependant on signings.

Fair enough - I assume this works in a similar way to chaos theory (i.e. Scunthorpe United sign Sam Slocombe in August 2008 and Norwich City get Stoke away and Bournemouth away in the space of a few days in 2016)?

Indeed. Mellow, perhaps you would care to clarify the actual point you were trying to make? I must admit, I''m lost (although, as a bear of very little brain, that doesn''t take much).

Riiiiiiiight. I think I get it now. So the point is it is ''spooky'' that we sign a player from a team based in Liverpool a few days before we play Liverpool FC and then [gasp!] we play this player''s former club sometime before the end of the season!!?   8-O
No (!)

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard "]We need to ensure we need nothing whatsoever from the Everton game! Premiership safety needs to be secured before then...[/quote]
Don''t forget that, according to The Grabban Rule, Naismith is nailed on to score against his former club and we will inevitably give them a sound thrashing. It''s a certainty...that''s how it works.

So when do we play Wolfsburg?_1st game of group stages of champs league next season, or a preseason friendly? And dinamo Zagreb?