Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Toffolo out on loan

[quote user="NCFCgardener"]Good move that, needs time on the pitch at this stage in his career, moving up the leagues which cant be bad.[/quote]Er! He was at Rotherham In the Champs and now he''s moved to League One...........

I think he looks a decent footballer whenever I''ve seen him play. I think his trouble is he''s got to toughen up alittle to play a defensive role professionally. I think at Swindon last year he played a lot of games on the left mid, but I remember him playing centre back for the youth team.

Good move for him, at this stage needs to be playing week in week out to aid his development

Very good prospect. Looked superb in pre-season against some decent opposition, could well be pushing for a squad place in the next couple of seasons.

I think it really depends where we finish this season. If we stay up then his chances maybe limited, god forbid if we go down then he will be in contention.

Minutes played now can only benefit him and Norwich, Posh a good move.

Their chairman has been busy on the old tweets today! Seems they''ve had a bit of a signing bonanza since selling Connor Washington

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="NCFCgardener"]Good move that, needs time on the pitch at this stage in his career, moving up the leagues which cant be bad.[/quote]Er! He was at Rotherham In the Champs and now he''s moved to League One...........[/quote]

Ha, I had forgotten about that http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/emoticons/emotion-8.gif

Looked bright pre-season following a successful loan at swindon but the rotherham loan up to the championship was a disappointment.

Hoepfully he will perform better at posh; but he looks as if he remains a way of prem standard just yet.

Might be a lower league but Toffolo will be better off at Posh, who have an excellent track record at developing young players.

Rotherham were very happy with Toffolo''s contribution in the first half of the season - but the the new manager doesn''t really use attacking wing-backs - which is Harry''s best position it seems.