Sign in to follow this  
RustysRevenge

How big?

So how big should my tv be? I mean I''m living in New Zealand now and with the 32 inch in my new place I''m not sure I''ll even be able to see past row F of the Jarrold let alone the whole pitch. So what size do you guys think I''ll need to get a decent view of Saturday''s game?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Rusty isn''t grefstad LDC, or have I missed something?

Whereabouts in NZ are you Rusty?[/quote]Yeah, I know, just don''t see why someone would start that up that tv thing again. 

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]So how big should my tv be? I mean I''m living in New Zealand now and with the 32 inch in my new place I''m not sure I''ll even be able to see past row F of the Jarrold let alone the whole pitch. So what size do you guys think I''ll need to get a decent view of Saturday''s game?[/quote]55" at least, I would say. So you get a real feel for how far people are running.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Rusty isn''t grefstad LDC, or have I missed something?

Whereabouts in NZ are you Rusty?[/quote]Yeah, I know, just don''t see why someone would start that up that tv thing again. 

[/quote]Why shouldn''t they, its amusing.

Those who shout loudest tend to have the uh...shortest.
Which might explain Grefstad''s aggressive persona.

Sorry LDC, I''ll make sure all future posts are sly digs at Bor!

Crabby, currently Auckland but I''ll be leaving Sunday to spend the rest of the summer in the Coromandel.

How big mine is depends where i am in the house. It is 42 inches in the lounge going down to 32 inches in the kitchen/diner but is a very disappointing 26 inches in the bedroom. [:D]

Summer in the Coromandel sounds fantastic Rusty!

Just spent 3 weeks over there visiting family (who live near Auckland) Did spend New Year in Whiritora.

Had an amazing time

It''s very cold up here in the frozen North...mine has shrunk recently and the speakers have withdrawn to their cabinet. I''m hoping for a mild spell so normal size can be resumed and I don''t have to watch tomorrow''s game on the wireless.

Apples