Sign in to follow this  
Campbell

Stating the obvious, but...

At the end of the day, we support Norwich City Football Club.

No matter who the manager is, or who the players are...When it comes to 3pm on a Saturday afternoon, we should all get behind those fortunate enough to be pulling on that yellow jersey, and give them all the support and encouragement we can.

They are our players, nobody elses, they represent us...Whether you want NW in or out of our club, it does not matter come match time. That should go out of the window.

I''ve heard of people suggesting boycotts of this, that and the other...but who is that going to affect in the long run? Nigel Worthington? Delia Smith?

No, it''s going to hurt the club...Why would any fan want that?

Who the manager is, that''s irrelavant to me now...I want to see passion for OUR club, and hopefully that''ll come from the stands in abundance from now on. The players feed off it, to a degree you wouldn''t believe.

Well said Campbell, I agree with you 100%. I support Norwich City Football Club not any individuals, whoever they choose to play or whoever the manager/backroom staff are, I''m not bothered I will back them while they are at the club