Sign in to follow this  
FenwayFrank

Hooper deal agreed

Was Hooper one of the players who used to commute from London to Norwich?

Sheffield is a bit further, expect he''ll have to rent for a while.

Ya 3 mill fee plus the saving of his 32k a week, next up Mr. Lafferty, if theres one guy who deserves to leave City to actually play football its Kyle. Still leaving us time for a swoop for a striker in the final week...if indeed thats what Alex is after.

Can''t complain at the £3 mill mark really - take into account we paid 5.5 on the basis of him being a Premier League striker - I''m not sure he is that.
Now i''ve said that watch Wednesday get promoted and him bang in 15 goals.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Was Hooper one of the players who used to commute from London to Norwich?

Sheffield is a bit further, expect he''ll have to rent for a while.[/quote]

Didn''t him, Grabban and O''Neil travel together? Gaz is going to need to hitch now the other 2 have gone & he''s lost his licence.

I''ve read that Shef Weds already owe us 500k for the initial loan, so if they pay a further 3m it''ll be about 3.5m, so only a 1.5m loss which in the scheme of things - considering signing him got us back in the Prem, is good business.

Now I wonder if his final deal included that VIP box he was after, maybe he''s planning to sleep in there...

Essjayess wrote the following post at 22/01/2016 12:55 PM:

"Still leaving us time for a swoop for a striker in the final week...if indeed thats what Alex is after."

Depends how he sees Naismith''s role I imagine but I would be surprised if we were not after a good striker to complete the set, subject to Laffs being on his way.