Sign in to follow this  

Timm Klose "I can’t wait to hear the fans".

If it''s a home game going badly he might be in for a shock,Carrow Rd can be like a library some weeks.

If you''re getting battered at home most places are. Thankfully Carrow Rd usually has a good atmosphere and one of the best in the league.

[quote user="Al Harrington"]If you''re getting battered at home most places are. Thankfully Carrow Rd usually has a good atmosphere and one of the best in the league.[/quote]Agree with this.If you travel away much you see just how quiet some grounds are. Even ones that are supposedly known for their atmosphere.Chelsea and Newcastle are two that spring to mind.

Morty wrote

Chelsea and Newcastle are two that spring to mind.

Stoke was poor the other night, only sign of life was for a few minutes after they scored, Liverpool was similar earlier this season.

[quote user="hogesar"]Is he ready for a Carrow Road crowd favourite?
You know what I mean...
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
[/quote]Russell Martin''s name hasn''t even been mentioned. [:(]

The trouble with Old Trafford, Anfield and the like is that they are full of tourists, often from overseas. Most of whom don''t know the players, let alone the songs.

Just watched his press conference. Seems like a really, bright, funny guy who will fit in well. Talking about beating Messi at that dribbling test"I did it in studs, maybe Messi did it in normal shoes, and jeans"

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]After hearing OTBC sung 20 odd times during a game he will be singing it in his sleep!

he will just have to learn the ending though..... ''weve scored a goal''[/quote]

To help him, perhaps fans could sing it a bit slower and with the proper words........[;)]

[quote user="morty"]Criticising the fans again, eh.....[/quote]Yes.  OTBC is sung too quickly and the end is garbled.  It was the last time I was at CR last season and it will be the next time I am there in a few weeks. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="morty"]Criticising the fans again, eh.....[/quote]Yes.  OTBC is sung too quickly and the end is garbled.  It was the last time I was at CR last season and it will be the next time I am there in a few weeks. 

[/quote]

Where''s that Lakey Coventry Riccho?

Dead right LDC....and that Colin Sullivan isn''t as quick as he used to be out over there on the left and has Mick McGuire shaved off his beard? I''m sure he had a beard.

No denying... it''s obvious its obvious, fans are pretty much cr4p all over the place these days, even Spurs were quiet on Boxing day and my WHL season ticket pal says its been like that the past season or so...amazing as they are doing well.

We''re awful at home now hence why the drive/train up seems a tad longer for me that it used to be. I''d rather go away these days.

I reckon the kids have been priced out and they were the noisy ones... I was. Plus and the now demised walk up tickets of yesteryear have to have made and impact.