Sign in to follow this  
firststeps

Anyone watching BT sport...

Just how ridiculously biased are the pundits!!! If Liverpool do something good it''s amazing, if Norwich do something good is all about how poor Liverpool are, like I say, ridiculous!!

The other link is just as bad. We built up a brilliant passage of play but it''s hard to tell the difference between Howson, Brady, Dorrans and Hoolahan from a stream, instead of commentating on the play he just droned on about random Barca players.

Same bias towards Liverpool as well, practically begging them to bring Benteke on to cause us problems, he couldn''t stop droning on about how they could pull as apart if they wanted and how poor the defending was for our goals. I wouldn''t mind, but with an equally bias ref it''s making this very frustrating and annoying to watch despite how great we''ve been

I''m watching it in a pub but I can''t hear the biased commentary because of the Watford fans getting beered up before their game.

TBH I have never heard Chris Sutton be so complimentary towards us. On his previous outings on BT, commentating on City he has always been so negative and derogatory!!