Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Why does Bennett have to make way for Martin? - absolute joke

Bennett has been solid since he''s been back - must be gutted to lose his place to the worst performing centre back at the club - doesn''t bode well for the game this afternoon especially as no Tettey to protect the back four

If he''s not injured it''s beyond harsh and Martin in at CB and Bennett dropped altogether is a complete joke.  I don''t want him to be injured but I''m hoping he is, if you know what I mean, otherwise I can see nothing other than Tinkerman with his fixation on tinkering, over tinkering again.

Ya seems Ryan Bs wife is expecting, plus Tettey is sent home unwell, thats why neither of them are even on bench. Under these circumstances not much Alex can do but put Russ at CB.  The time to moan and groan at Martin is after the game, if that is your choice.

[quote user="Essjayess"]Ya seems Ryan Bs wife is expecting, plus Tettey is sent home unwell, thats why neither of them are even on bench. Under these circumstances not much Alex can do but put Russ at CB.  The time to moan and groan at Martin is after the game, if that is your choice.[/quote]

Totally agree-get behind the team 100 % whilst the game is on.

[quote user="firststeps"]You''re clearly the idiot if you think his performances as CB have been acceptable. Just saying.[/quote]Alex Neil clearly thinks his performances have been acceptable.. is he an idiot to?

You misunderstood. I have already multiple times said he''s played acceptably. There are plenty of people running around saying things like he''s the best CB on this squad and he''s been "great" since he''s come into the squad, those are the idiots.

[quote user="firststeps"]You''re clearly the idiot if you think his performances as CB have been acceptable. Just saying.[/quote]

I''ve repeatedly said Bennett has been and is the better CB option than Martin there, champ. Try to keep up, thanks. Bennet has been OK and solely that, there''s plenty of people running around saying he''s been "great", that''s beyond idiotic.

No, you can moan whenever you want.  Martin is nowhere near good enough and has been exposed numerous times and has yet again today contributed massively to our downfall.Stop being silly, and just admit he can''t cut the mustard!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]No, you can moan whenever you want.  Martin is nowhere near good enough and has been exposed numerous times and has yet again today contributed massively to our downfall.Stop being silly, and just admit he can''t cut the mustard![/quote]

Please tell me where I said Martin is better than Bennett. OK, thanks. Reading shouldn''t be hard.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]No, you can moan whenever you want.  Martin is nowhere near good enough and has been exposed numerous times and has yet again today contributed massively to our downfall.Stop being silly, and just admit he can''t cut the mustard![/quote]

Please tell me where I said Martin is better than Bennett. OK, thanks. Reading shouldn''t be hard.