Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

Final nail in coffin. Manger to blame.

half fit klose is better than RM

also why didn''t we just keep the ball at 3 -1 control the game that''s either manager fault or players doing what they want

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]How are mistakes from players the manager''s fault? He can''t physically control them.[/quote]Must be a ''mental'' thing then, ''cause Klopp is a manager and they came from 3-1 down and went on to win the game.

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]How are mistakes from players the manager''s fault? He can''t physically control them.[/quote]

hmmmm....let me think about that for a moment? Oh I know, you dont play an individual who has been shocking all season and actually play the guy you just bought for nearly 8 million...

does that make sense to you?

You do realize that Martin gave up 2 goals by himself right??

-----------------------------

Which goals were those then?????

I saw Brady & pinto miles out of position for 2, An awful, awful backpass by Howson for another, & the final one where Brady panicked & headed it back in play.

Pinto clearly needs to work on the defensive side. Brady, good as he is, makes defensive errors.

I''m sure Martin made a mistake in there somewhere. But less than the full backs, & no more than Bassong.

Pointless looking for scapegoats, someone to hate. We just make too many mistakes all round.

The back pass was by Martin not Howson.

I do fear for us now in that it may prove to be hard to pick ourselves up and go again. As bad as it was defensively today there were many positive signs going forwards

[quote user="ron obvious"]You do realize that Martin gave up 2 goals by himself right??

I saw Brady & pinto miles out of position for 2, An awful, awful backpass by Howson for another, & the final one where Brady panicked & headed it back in play.

Pinto clearly needs to work on the defensive side. Brady, good as he is, makes defensive errors.

I''m sure Martin made a mistake in there somewhere. But less than the full backs, & no more than Bassong.

Pointless looking for scapegoats, someone to hate. We just make too many mistakes all round.[/quote]

The awful, awful backpass was Martin - just saying!

[quote user="ron obvious"]You do realize that Martin gave up 2 goals by himself right??

Pointless looking for scapegoats, someone to hate. We just make too many mistakes all round.[/quote]

I am outing you as a stream watching tool Theyre 4th goal was a backpass by Martin not Howson as tv seemed to initially think. Of course Ron if youd been there youd have known that but you werent and you come on here spouting 2nd hand drivel

Before the game I said to my wife when I saw the line up it''ll be Newcastle all over again good going forwards but disgraceful defending. You can''t pick only two defensive players in a starting 11 and those two be Bassong and Martin.

AN unlucky today to find himself with out Tettey due to illness and Bennett (at a guess I wouldn''t have been surprised if he would have been left out anyway) if he was away waiting for the birth of his child. But that''s what Mulumbu is there for. Saying all that professional footballers should defend as a team way way better than that.