Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

You spend €10m euros on a top.centre half

.....And play with players without any genuine pedigree at CB against world class strikers. It is unfathomable and so unnecessary. Poor management that is and first time I have been negative against AN .....so avoidable.

"against world class strikers"

who at Liverpool do you consider to be a world class striker?

Nevermind who the strikers are the main point is absolutely spot on.Madness to put Martin in when we should have Klose or Bennett playing

I''m sure Alex Neil would have had all his targets in the building at the first available opportunity. He can''t be blame for delays. Klose will start but he had two days training before this match.

If the manager didn''t feel that Klose was ready then thats good enough for me, just unfortunate that Bennett is unavailable too, same with Tettey who I''m sure would have made a difference. All that said Martin has been appalling.

Klose and his previous manager said he was fully fit. Still it''s the managers decision. Naismith played and he was carrying a knock. But we bring on a RB for the last 2 months in a home tie against Liverpool. I find it strange but yes I''m an armchair fan.

Unfortunately AN seems to have an obsession about Martin. He had been dropped then pushed out to right back, we buy Pinto and then put Martin back at centre back. What the hell is going on at the training ground!!! Is Bennett injured, as he''s been one of our better defenders and if he is and Klose isn''t ready then why don''t we try Wisdom in the middle.

It doesn''t take much brain capacity to work out that Klose has been brought in to play, but isn''t quite ready - the issue would be if he isn''t ready for our next game, but I''m sure he will be. Anyone who saw Sunderland last week at Spurs will know it is important they are ''right''.

As to Martin playing, we didn''t have that much of an alternative if Bennett was out and Wisdom unavailable.