Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Dorrans

I appreciate that Martin will be chief scapegoat for today, possibly followed by Neil but could someone please explain to me what Dorrans actually does?

He offered the back four absolutely no protection and offered absolutely nothing going forward. He lost every single challenge he bothered to try and make.

I actually thought he was a decent player when we signed him but he was like a passenger today.

I think it''s time Mulumbu actually stepped up to the plate as Dorrans is way out of his depth.

[quote user="Clint"]I appreciate that Martin will be chief scapegoat for today, possibly followed by Neil but could someone please explain to me what Dorrans actually does?

He offered the back four absolutely no protection and offered absolutely nothing going forward. He lost every single challenge he bothered to try and make.

I actually thought he was a decent player when we signed him but he was like a passenger today.

I think it''s time Mulumbu actually stepped up to the plate as Dorrans is way out of his depth.[/quote]
I said that last season, I didn''t want him permanently.
I don''t see what he adds to the squad/team, he''s just mediocre in everything he does.
We need a player in a similar mould but a massive upgrade in quality.

Didn''t think Dorrans was too bad today but would love to know what''s going on with Mulumbu, we really could do with him firing on all cylinders for the run in.

Headless chicken springs to mind!

I pointed out to my mate at one point to watch him. It was so funny he just ran backwards and forwards between Liverpool players doing nothing. He lost the ball so many times and when he did get the ball he just passed it backwards.

I thought Dorrans had a good first half but became anonymous in the second.