Sign in to follow this  
CRAFTY CANARY

New Players on way.

Rumour has it,Norwich have tied up loan deal on Carl Robinson and someone else is on route?Will let you know when I know!Info from someone close to NCFC...

O.T.B.C

isnt Carl Robinson a defender? and a very old one at that?

there is no truth in this rumour what so ever.. "someone at Carrow Road" is probably the office junior, who isnt going to be Privvy to what the manager is up to

jas

[quote]isnt Carl Robinson a defender? and a very old one at that? there is no truth in this rumour what so ever.. "someone at Carrow Road" is probably the office junior, who isnt going to be Privvy to what ...[/quote]

No he''s a central midfielder

Carl Robinson is a 29 year old central midfielder, well used to the rigours of the championship. We could do a lot worse than signing another midfielder, I think all will agree.

Sorry but No! To strengthen a squad, you have to bring in players better than the ones we have here. Hang on, yep, bring Robinson in.

Another defensive midfielder, just what we need.

Worthy, we need someone with some SKILL AND FLAIR. Robinson would be too little, too late.

I woudl welcome anyone at the moment at the midfield is so poor, but really what we need is robinson & some creativity but we have to start somewhere.

OTBC  

[quote]Another defensive midfielder, just what we need. Worthy, we need someone with some SKILL AND FLAIR. Robinson would be too little, too late.[/quote]

Safri is a defensive midfielder, hes the biggest thing the squad has been missing over the past month or so. It is too little too late though, agreed. Safs could be fit for Saturday - although I hope we don''t rush him back if hes not 100%. The last thing we need is him getting injured again.

I have to say their are a few areas that need strengthing not just central midfield.

they are;

1  RIGHT WINGER

2  CENTRAL MIDFIELDER - BOX TO BOX PLAYER - LIKE FRANCIS

3  STRIKER

THE THING IS WORTHINGTON WILL BUY A PLAYER AND PLAY HIM OUT OF POSITION

THE MAN DOESN''T USE HIS COMMON SENSE AT TIMES

FOR EXAMPLE, he bought Doherty played him as a striker, Marney prefers to play in central midfield but plays him on the right wing, Rivers played as a striker for CREWE but played him as a winger at NORWICH, Bentley was known to play in central midfield for Arsenal but ended up playing as a winger for NORWICH

Well?Jaz the Barclay King.So no truth in the rumours then?Got that wrong didnt you?I didnt.My contacts correct.Said Robinson will be here on here 25/10/05.Just took a bit longer to sort out as tieing up the deal so when Safri is at ANC.This is the third time Robinson has been here,to try and sort it out..Shame Worthless didnt sort it out sooner maybe we wouldnt be slowly sinking deeper into this hole that we are in.

well done to u and ur contact CC... whast this weeks lotto numbers! lol!

Not sure f he is going to be the player we need... im not a fan of his, and although he knows the championship he isnt anoher Safri... im not sure hes going to be the answer to our prayers. i hope he proves me wrong

jas :)