Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Tomorrows centre backs. Don't knock the messenger.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]Just saw on another Bennetts wife due to give birth. No commitment I say-Russ managed to do both! (Joke)[/quote]

And he scored against....................Liverpool!

in Neil we trust...RM has to do Bassongs job for him.. pay attention to how many times Seb gives the ball away... RM and Bennett are not the problems in this defence.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"][quote user="ball bag"][quote user="Keith Scott"]If Martin starts at right back tomorrow it will be disappointing. If he starts at centre back it will be an absolute joke.[/quote]

This exactly, except Rm is a joke, a bad one. He needs to put himself out the absolute misery he must feel with his performances and request a transfer to a suitable non league club that might take him out of sympathy.[/quote]

Good one Mr Bag-I''d suggest he''s achieved far more than you ever will in your miserable life trolling on football forums.[/quote] haha you muppet, life long yellow and green, played and coached, just telling it how it is. Great decision then eh?

[quote user="ball bag"] haha you muppet, life long yellow and green, played and coached, just telling it how it is. Great decision then eh?[/quote]I''m a life long fan, have played, and currently coach.. neither you or I are top level premiership coaches...so neither you or I are qualified to judge Alex Neils decisions on team selection are we?I''m sure Dog and duck sunday really miss your input over on Eaton Park....

Ball bag-I am sure your coaching skills and football knowledge is second to none. Keep going with your valuable contributions-your user name says it all.

[quote user="Hairy Kenneth"]Ball bag-I am sure your coaching skills and football knowledge is second to none. Keep going with your valuable contributions-your user name says it all.[/quote]

Moron, wipe that egg off ya face, disrespectfully specsavers.

i work in an office, nothing to do with football......i''m sure most of us have everyday jobs but everybody who was discussing this thread last night when this news emerged could foretell the frailties of our defence should Martin play at centre half.

Yet the man entrusted with being the football manager of this club willfully, despite having other options in Klose or Bennett picked Martin there..............and not only that, made no attempt to tighten things up in game when it was clear that our defence was on the ropes.

After we let in 6 at Newcastle with Martin at the back ,he should never have played there for us again.....to get to mid January and to have not taken measures so that he never plays there again is unforgivable.

Surely Klose could/should have started today.....Bennett isnt perfect but we surely wouldnt have let 5 in with 2 "recognised" centre halves against a side who were playing a false 9 striker??

I afraid that for the first time today I am now questioning some of Alex Neil''s judgement and his ability to keep us in this division.