Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Match thread vs Liverpool

How the fluck does Martin get on the team sheet week in week out... absolute garbage League 1 at best... bin the (unt asap!

Sadly can''t blame the ref in the slightest, we''ve let a 2 goal lead slip with 30 mins to go and literally gifted Liverpool the 3 points.

Absolute madness, our central defence is an absolute mess. Hopefully Bennett and Klose can form a good pairing - and quickly!

I''m afraid our capitulation after being 3-1 up is the reason we deserve to be where we are in the table. Disappointing but still 10 minutes left.... enter Camjam.

£9M CB sitting on the bench wondering what the hell he''s let himself in for!

We are beyond rubbish, this Liverpool team is garbage & we have gifted them 3 points. Absolute joke.

2 clean sheets in our last two home games, put Russell Martin at CB, concede 4!

Just feel totally gutted! I can''t believe we have thrown this away!

[quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]now that one WAS Russ Martin''s fault![/quote]

All 3 of the past goals have been too. But keep trying, champ.[/quote]for Hendersons goal.. should Russ Martin have left the player he was marking wide open to go and try and tackle henderson?or as Former European Champion Steve Mcmanaman said should Pinto have picked him up instead of watching him run 20 yards?

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]Holy 5hit!

Forgot it was early kick off, just signed in to see the team news.[/quote]Ed Balls will be playing right-back against Tottenham.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jaemae2"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]now that one WAS Russ Martin''s fault![/quote]

All 3 of the past goals have been too. But keep trying, champ.[/quote]for Hendersons goal.. should Russ Martin have left the player he was marking wide open to go and try and tackle henderson?or as Former European Champion Steve Mcmanaman said should Pinto have picked him up instead of watching him run 20 yards?[/quote]

As I said in my initial post, both of them were equally horrible on that one, champ.

It''s a nightmare watching Norwich recently. I don''t really enjoy it anymore. It is just constant stress and worry knowing these disasters/collapses could happen. Nothing surprises me any more.

Klose can not be that unfit can he ? been better to play him I am sure his adrenaline would have seen him through than playing martin

SEBASTIEN BASSONG YOU ARE JUST TERRIBLE AND SHOULD NEVER PLAY EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT YOU ARE AWFUL!!!!!! DROP HIM IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Seriously I LOVE Bassong so much. He is our best CB on this team and hopefully Klose will be acceptable next to him. God bless you Seb.