Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Match thread vs Liverpool

What a goal! Both of them! That Naisy goal was like his one cs Chelsea. We have missed a player like him for years! How on earth have we managed to get him here? Different class!

great performance but the ref is appalling!!!worst official we''ve seen this season.. think we know what colour underpants he has on!

[quote user="Darth Bor"]He could easily have sent Naismith off for the tackle early on, to be fair. [/quote]Howard Webb disagrees in the studio

[quote user="ron obvious"]To all those UTTER UTTER IDIOTS who don''t rate Mbokani (yes I''m looking at you iron_stan ... stick thst where the sun don''t shine.

Sheer, sheer class.[/quote]hes scored 4 goals4thats not sheer classthe club/manager has said their still looking to buy a striker this window, you dont do that when you have ''sheer class'' already ;)i think clear @rse is probably closer to the truth

anyway, city looking great when we go forward and vulnerable when we sit back, was great to see naismith waiving the other players forward when we were sitting backwe need to go for it and not try and hang on

If evernwe have needed a second half clean sheet, this is the one! C''mon City, keep it tight, we can win this!!!

So Jaemae what do you think of the goals by Mbokani and Naismith or do you just concentrate on the negatives??

[quote user="jaemae2"]My god, Martin an Pinto on that Henderson goal. Pathetic.[/quote]give over! Martin was marking his man.. should he have left him and allowed him to score then?what should he have done?There equaliser was Bassongs fault.. where was the challenge?

[quote user="Ron Manager"]So Jaemae what do you think of the goals by Mbokani and Naismith or do you just concentrate on the negatives??[/quote]

Brilliant. But keep trying, champ.

Sadly the bad equals up the good. Klose perhaps should have started today? Our defending is woeful.

[quote user="jaemae2"]JESUS F''ING CHRIST RUSSELL MARTIN... My god.[/quote]why didn''t Bassong make the challenge 20 yards further out?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="jaemae2"]My god, Martin an Pinto on that Henderson goal. Pathetic.[/quote]give over! Martin was marking his man.. should he have left him and allowed him to score then?what should he have done?There equaliser was Bassongs fault.. where was the challenge?[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow...

Russell martin there caught half way then didn''t get back to cover bassong who had moved over to cover him

klose would have been better even with two legs tied together