Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Match thread vs Liverpool

[quote user="Willmeister"]First time we have to question our manager. Seeing that defensive line up we were always going to ship goals. Bassong and Martin have never worked as a partnership in the Premier League. If Bennett was for and he didn''t play that is inexcusable from AN. He has been our best defender Thai season.

Sod going off trying to sign a striker, I think we need to spend another £15m on our defence. I hope we can recover from this, but these games are exactly the ones that get you relegated.[/quote]I agree with this, although you cant really blame AN for the individual mistakes.Russ Martin, Bassong and Brady all cost us goals today... for me Brady''s header is unforgivable! he must have had it drilled into him as a child to never head it back into the box, he should have put it in the city stand near the dugout. appalling from a professionally.we missed Tettey, we missed O''neill, at 3-1 we should have been comfortable, and realistically given the way Liverpool had played looking at 5 or 6.there''s always one game that you look at that you can say makes or breaks your season and this one just broke ours.

simply we looking like very tired and unbalanced team last 30 min.

bassong is big joke and Martin+Bassong is all time worst deffence

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"] I remember that Southampton game, I cried after that one.....[/quote]When''s your sixth birthday?To be honest, I nearly shed a tear when Ed Balls became chairman. It quickly turned to anger mind...

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"] I remember that Southampton game, I cried after that one.....[/quote]When''s your sixth birthday?To be honest, I nearly shed a tear when Ed Balls became chairman. It quickly turned to anger mind... [/quote]A year to the day before yours...

[quote user="Boris"]simply we looking like very tired and unbalanced team last 30 min.

bassong is big joke and Martin+Bassong is all time worst deffence[/quote]

If anyone lies any bit of blame on Bassong for this game or the defence''s performance, that''s utterly hilrious mental incompetence.

Never felt so angry after a match. These players are paid upwards of £20k per week and they seem to be as thick as shite. If in doubt you hoof it in the stand or put the ball in touch somewhere. Beggars belief.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"] I remember that Southampton game, I cried after that one.....[/quote]When''s your sixth birthday?To be honest, I nearly shed a tear when Ed Balls became chairman. It quickly turned to anger mind... [/quote]A year to the day before yours...[/quote]Fantastic retort there... Indifferent [:|]

whoareyou? -- ''Never felt so angry after a match. These players are paid upwards of £20k per week and they seem to be as thick as shite.''

Pretty much an established fact that footballers in general are thick.What does that say about the ''fans'' who pay their wages?

So slow and out of position also never look like reliable option with the ball.

Martin is no comment simply. And to put him back centre half today and same time début Pinto ...

Very strange starting 11 over all...

Klose should have come on for Martin. Probably should have started too.

Neil just said it, a complete rable at the end... You can''t score 4 and come away with nothing.

Such a crushing result, Spurs and Villa away. 4 points?

[quote user="birchfest"]Klose should have come on for Martin. Probably should have started too.

Neil just said it, a complete rable at the end... You can''t score 4 and come away with nothing.

Such a crushing result, Spurs and Villa away. 4 points?[/quote]has to be.

[quote user="birchfest"]Klose should have come on for Martin. Probably should have started too.

Such a crushing result, Spurs and Villa away. 4 points?[/quote]6 points without a shadow of a doubt. Spurs are a fantastic side however. if we can''t defend against Bournemouth or Liverpool how much fun are they going to have!?

[quote user="bristolcanary"]I feel for Russ this evening as he will blame himself for the defeat.[/quote]

As he should

Nobody can fault his effort or commitment, but that doesn''t make him good enough for the PL.