Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Match thread vs Liverpool

We are fucking rubbish & deserve to be relegated.

To score 4 goals at home & not at least get a point is a fucking joke!

I said before the season kicked off we''d go down if the defence wasn''t strengthened - it wasn''t and it hasn''t been strengthened in January.We''re going down.

Sickening, absolutely gutting.

Klose in next game for Martin and Pinto needs to up game quickly, he wasn''t great today either.

it''s been the same since all the way back in Hughtons frist game, no matter what our defensive personnel we concede almost every time the opposition plays a ball of the top of our defence and we get turned. I''m so sick of seeing it

[quote user="Making Plans"]No need for Brady to head that ball it was going out or at least he could have helped it out[/quote]this!why head it back into a crowd of players and not head it wide/out/or let it drop and smack it 80 yards?

[quote user="Darth Bor"]Mind you, that helps quite a lot.[/quote]When are you and your ilk going to wake the f*ck up? Must be the ''Ed Balls'' effect.

We have relegation experience with some of our defenders so maybe we shouldn''t be surprised. Total lack of professionalism today. Absolutely amateurish defending. From the lot.

When was the last time we scored 4 goals at home and came away with no points?! Madness!

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Sickening, absolutely gutting.

Klose in next game for Martin and Pinto needs to up game quickly, he wasn''t great today either.

it''s been the same since all the way back in Hughtons frist game, no matter what our defensive personnel we concede almost every time the opposition plays a ball of the top of our defence and we get turned. I''m so sick of seeing it[/quote]we cant really judge Pinto but based on one game, and as McManaman said, his defensive position is shocking and he seems to rely on his pace to help him out. he got found out a bit today but im sure will grow into it.Alex Neil must be bloody fuming! I''d have them in at 6am for training if i was him.

Liverpool were not even good today that defence of ours is absolutely shocking and will deservedly get relegated , big question marks over the manager after today most people on here predicted what would happen with that pairing so why couldnt he see it . As for Martin get him sold before the window shuts he should never play again even as a sub .

[quote user="AJ"]When was the last time we scored 4 goals at home and came away with no points?! Madness![/quote]southampton at home 1994/95.. very similar to todays game with them scoring the winner in injury time and neither team being able to defend..we got relegated that season too.

Gutted! What a ridiculous defensive display. And really poor game management at 3-1 up. 3-1 FFS!

You can''t blame the manager for that, it was individual mistakes again that have cost us. Our defenders were awful today, Brady heading it back into the box wasn''t even the first time we did it in the match!

First time we have to question our manager. Seeing that defensive line up we were always going to ship goals. Bassong and Martin have never worked as a partnership in the Premier League. If Bennett was for and he didn''t play that is inexcusable from AN. He has been our best defender Thai season.

Sod going off trying to sign a striker, I think we need to spend another £15m on our defence. I hope we can recover from this, but these games are exactly the ones that get you relegated.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Sickening, absolutely gutting.

it''s been the same since all the way back in Hughtons frist game, no matter what our defensive personnel we concede almost every time the opposition plays a ball of the top of our defence and we get turned. I''m so sick of seeing it[/quote]we cant really judge Pinto but based on one game, and as McManaman said, his defensive position is shocking and he seems to rely on his pace to help him out. he got found out a bit today but im sure will grow into it.Alex Neil must be bloody fuming! I''d have them in at 6am for training if i was him.[/quote]I personally never judge players on their first game - I do, however, judge them on previous games, or lack of them, with their former clubs.That''s why we''re going down.Flash in the pan, Naismith, went awol after scoring -- as for Pinto, well.....

The second they scored 90 seconds after our third, then it was always inevitable. Absolutely fuming, don''t think I''ve felt like this after a game.