Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

another centre back?

if we attack like that every week we will win more than we loseback 4 needs sorting but it has since we were relegated last time, but we looked great when we took it to them today, and we conceded when we let them come at ussurely if we are looking to spend more money then ANOTHER centre back should be the priority not a strikerbassong has a mistake on him every game, martins confidence looks shot to pieces and bennett is clearly not fancied by the manager

another 10 million euro cb please delia

I agree, wouldn''t feel it was as pressing but if AN doesn''t rate Bennett he needs to get get in another centre back who he does rate. tough on R Bennett who I personally think has been our best defender, however it''s AN option that counts.

Just came on here to say the same thing. Even is klose is the best defender we''ve ever had i still think we need another 10m centre back. And probably a striker.

If it is true that AN said in the post match press conference that Bennett was available to play but he preferred Martin as he felt he would handle the Liverpool defence better then I am gobsmacked.

I assumed he had no choice but to hear this is beyond belief. If he felt Klose was not ready to play then why on Earth was Bennett not on the bench.

Overall AN has done an excellent job for the club but today really does leave a question mark over him. How long will it be before Redmond is dropped as his contribution now seems negligible. Has he one eye on a future away from the club. If so drop him now and play someone who wants to play for the club.

I think it is clear to see we will/can score goals, so a striker. I do not feel is paramount, we need to spend big on another centre back to play along side Klose. Martin is really struggling, Bassong has a mistake in him and obviously AN does not fancy Bennett so

what cb are available

I thought our attack looked awesome in the first half. Classy, inventive & incisive.

The full backs don''t inspire me with confidence either, but another CB is probably the biggest priority.

And No Tettey, No Party.

Always is party when no Tettey

Always goal fest lol

Pair of centre backs need much time to be gelled in football so we to bring 2 new centre backs in January for multimillion from other leagues hardly will be settled quick and solid.

Simply too many offensive players today start and same time not fully fit Pinto and Naismith make débuts.

All in all we looked very fragile and shocking last 30 min.

We need a big brute of a centre back to compliment Klose. A player who sticks close to his man, strong in the tackle, pace, good in the air and has a nasty side to him.

All those attributes are going to cost a lot of money but thats what we are going to need to save us from relegation. Spend big on one more centre back and we may have just have a chance.

Agree totally yellow green army, going forward I feel we are ok but the other way, yes today we did miss Tettey protecting back four but klose and another quality cb

lets get vidic lol

[quote user="Yellow Green Army"]We need a big brute of a centre back to compliment Klose. A player who sticks close to his man, strong in the tackle, pace, good in the air and has a nasty side to him.

All those attributes are going to cost a lot of money but thats what we are going to need to save us from relegation. Spend big on one more centre back and we may have just have a chance.[/quote]

You get that Timm Klose is 6''4 and like 200 Lbs right?