Sign in to follow this  
king canary

Mulumbu

I feel like I''m asking this question every week but what is going on with him? Something has clearly gone badly wrong with this transfer if we don''t trust him to even come off the bench, let alone start, despite O''Neil and Tettey both being out. In the second half we were crying out for a bit more physicality in the midfield yet he remains on the bench. If he isn''t fit enough then why is he even taking up a place on the bench? If AN doesn''t rate him then why did we sign him?

I agree. I know sometimes a players doesn''t live up to expectations but the really puzzling thing is why waste a spot on the bench if there is no situation you would bring him on, might aswell have a kid from the u21s on there.

Certainly appears a strange omission from yesterday team without Tettey or O''Neil being available.

Early on in the season he looked a decent defensive midfielder to me, but for whatever reasons is out of favour right now and one can only guess what they may be. More help in that area looks needed after yesterday defensive lapses when Tettey or O''Neil is unavailable.

[quote user="king canary"]I feel like I''m asking this question every week but what is going on with him? [/quote]Same question, same answer - he isn''t good enough.That''s why Pulis couldn''t wait to get rid & why we got him for nowt.