Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Our season is ended

Forget about promotion. Baring a miracle we''re going to get beat tonight and this will mean that we will be 15 points behind the leaders after just 8 games. Survival is now the priority.

Let''s face it lads, we are just not good enough. If that ain''t bad enough, it''s Ipswich next. Lose that and it''s the end.

To cap it all the commentary has just gone down. Why do I pay good money for this rubbish service. Why do I pay good money to listen to rubbish performances.

[quote]don''t write us off just yet, this football and you just never know.[/quote]

On what do you base your optismn - we''re not defending, we''ve got no creativity & we''ve hardly had a shot at goal.

We''re 2 goals down so we need 3 to win.

Sorry, but with the greatest will in the World, I can''t see it happening - unless of course they bring on the Doc (yes, I am joking)

Oh, we''ve just won a corner !

As you heard on the radio it was a wonderful goal we scored. However I think when you see it on tele you''ll see Marney have a stab at scoring as he is very very naffed off and a lucky tap in from Lisbie because the goal keeper couldn''t hold it. Oh yeah... quality Norwich City.

Our season is far from ended as we need to fight to keep in this division. I feel the squad is as good as any in this division the coaching staff are probably not up to the quality of others the manager has lost the plot and I now am seriously concerned that the players are not as fit as they should be. How many times since NW became manager has a NCFC side played flat out for ninety minutes (very few) they either have a good first half and fade the second half or dont start until the second half.

Managers favourite Fleming has cost us dear again tonight but Gary Holt was at Saturdays game so perhaps he is on the way back.

Of course the season is far from dead but as the managers tactic of ''hope'' solving our problems is not working what will he do next?  Throgh more cash on players tosolve leadership and organisational problems? 

The team is not playing well and there are core fundamental problems - whoever heard of a team going back to basics just 7 games into a season?  They are all solveable by the management - but is that the current management?

Changes are needed - in personnel and tactics byt he current management, or with new management.  As such the clock starts ticking louder and faster on NW and his team now.

OTBC 

[quote]I thought the same thing last night, game over. But didn''t Sunderland struggle last season at the start? Don''t write ourselves off just yet.[/quote]

I don''t believe Sunderland ever struggled to this extent, did they?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Is our season over already??[/quote] No I wouldn''t say that by a long way. Automatic promotion is probably going to be beyond us with the squad we''ve got unless we can bring in some quality loans and then sign some more players in january but there''s no reason why we can''t make the playoffs! Let''s not give up hope until it''s mathematically impossible to reach the playoffs!!

[quote user="Alex Harvey-Jones"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Is our season over already??[/quote] No I wouldn''t say that by a long way. Automatic promotion is probably going to be beyond us with the squad we''ve got unless we can bring in some quality loans and then sign some more players in january but there''s no reason why we can''t make the playoffs! Let''s not give up hope until it''s mathematically impossible to reach the playoffs!![/quote]

Then we''d better hope it is mathmatically impossible ASAP then because there is no way I or any of the others who agree with me are going to stand for another season with this gormless tw*t in charge.