Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Haller to Swansea?

Swansea could easily fall, as could any number of ''less likely'' sides currently in mid-table - Everton themselves aren''t that far ahead of the bottom reaches.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Swansea could easily fall, as could any number of ''less likely'' sides currently in mid-table - Everton themselves aren''t that far ahead of the bottom reaches.[/quote]I think you are clutching at very thin straws Branston , its 3 from Villa,Sunderland, Norwich and Newcastle and frankly the way we defend i see us no better than 2nd bottom

I''m not clutching at anything at all - for goodness sake, there''s still 15 league games to go: more than 1/3 of the season. Anything could happen in that many games - a lot of sides are only a win or so from being pegged back, Everton are a good example of a side on a very poor run. If everything is so obviously ''fixed'' already, we might as well not bother with the rest of the season.

Don''t be obtuse essjayess, of course it''s relevant to us as I''m sure you''re aware.

If I was him I''d pick Swansea over us because they only have Gomis who''s $hit and might go to Palace to add to their $hit strikers, whereas here he''ll be competing with Mbokani who''s pretty good in this league and Jerome who works harder than most strikers around (though isn''t going to start most of the games).

Swansea are playing with Ayew upfront abit like Villa do, however, neither of them are natural strikers.

On who''s the better prospectt though, I''d say us; Swansea''s squad doesn''t look that great except from Sigurdson who''s not the player he was before.

It''s not forwards we should be worrying about - we need another solid centre back to back up Klose and Bennett - time to get rid of Bassong - just too much of a liability

Bournemouth and Swansea are still in a relegation dogfight with us, Sunderland and Newcastle. Swansea win a game and they have "turned a corner" and no longer in a relegation fight, what utter nonsense, there will be many more twists and turns in what has been a strange Premier League thus far......

It''s definately 3 teams to go from 6. And Villa look pretty much dead and buried barring a miracle. So 2 from 5 then.

Personally feel Newcastle & Swansea will pull themselves outta it.

So im thinking a battle between us, Bournemouth & Sunderland for the final 2 spots.

Would love to be wrong.

That game was incredible today. Another day and Everton would have won that 5/6-2.

Lukaku missed a tap in from about 3 yards and Coleman missed an open goal from about 2 yards with the last kick of the game.