Sign in to follow this  
shyster

Is Ashton Overrated?

My sarcasm was too subtle.  :)

(I know you probably figured I was out of touch due to distance, and I appreciate the answer, but for things this ridiculous, I am not unaware, BBB.) 

Or maybe I am missing your sarcastic response to my sarcastic inquiry.   If so, JOB WELL DONE!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

My sarcasm was too subtle.  :)

(I know you probably figured I was out of touch due to distance, and I appreciate the answer, but for things this ridiculous, I am not unaware, BBB.) 

Or maybe I am missing your sarcastic response to my sarcastic inquiry.   If so, JOB WELL DONE!

[/quote]

Whoa there Houston. Keep your knickers on.

I was replying to Shysters thread title, not your post.

Check it back.

[:$]

OTBC 

[quote user="shyster"]Spotthecock - [quote]So, who''s the best striker Shyster as I''m now confused. Please rate

these players in the order of 1,2,3. Dean Ashton, Alan Lee and Peter

Thorne.[/quote]

Answer - Peter Thorne with 14 goals.

Injury prone, lardy-arse scored a couple at the beginning of the season.

You wrong, me right.  [:D]

Somebody beam Scotty up.[/quote]spotthecock? ....................that''s really creative and imaginative...........................I won''t bother to muck about with your name as everyone probably thinks it whenever you post, after all your posts are full of excretia anyway.

You are never right when it comes to an argument with me....and never have been. Even that time when you called me a ''nonce'' when me and others questioned your repressed sexuality after some more of your sordid posts...............................so what then happens? you start talking about male genitalia now.I''d rather talk about our Football team...............Cody is better than Peter Thorne and Alan Lee..............so take down their posters from your bedroom and toilet and get some more tissues................................Cody will be our saviour.

His body is fragile and he can lack focus on the pitch at times...... but get him on a good day and he''s one of the deadliest and classiest strikers I''ve ever seen grace the pitch at Carrow Road, or indeed anywhere.  If he can get himself fit again and return to his top form, he could walk into the England squad.Peter Thorne and Alan Lee could not.  Aside from the obvious reasons, of course.............