Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

O'neil is the real villain if we want to point fingers

Ridiculous sending off, leaving the rest of the team to play a player short for 60 mins. this then leaves the remainder (I hate to say this ) tired for the trip to Bournemouth (lacklustre performance) then when he could of been a big player against liverpool - though Dorans was a little lost defensively yesterday - and certainly organised us properly where is he ...in the stands.

Such a pity around really. now the great Christmas period is a fading memory.

Not sure he is. The players brought in did not play their best. Yes his Red card was pathetic but this is a squad game and the players coming in should be performing better.

Give over.Someone tweeted him quoting the 11 goals we have shipped since his sending off, and he replied "Seriously, you want me to take the blame for all 11 goals?"

If the sending off of a 33 year old midfielder is to blame for us losing three games on the trot with 11 goals conceded then we have some serious issues.

The game finished nearly 30 hours ago and folk are still looking for people to blame. Martin made a mistake, Neil selected Martin, McNally selected Neil, Delia selected McNally, Watling sold Delia his shares, Chase sold his to Watling. I''m happy to leave it there unless I can find a way to implicate Fatcha....

Definately to blame for Stoke. And I can the see argument for the Bournemouth game but the Liverpool game, come off it.

Well, that is easy. Thatcher took milk away from schoolchildren which would have led to their brains lacking calcium and vitamins, hence making them make poor decisions when defending in professional football matches.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]The game finished nearly 30 hours ago and folk are still looking for people to blame. Martin made a mistake, Neil selected Martin, McNally selected Neil, Delia selected McNally, Watling sold Delia his shares, Chase sold his to Watling. I''m happy to leave it there unless I can find a way to implicate Fatcha....[/quote]Yes, but how much did Watling wallet? [^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Yes, but how much did Watling wallet? [^o)][/quote]Only one man has the answer. [:D]