Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Our 1st goal

But his main job is at the other end of the field.

If a striker cleared one off the line at a corner but missed a couple of sitters would you be saying he did well?

It was a good and brave piece of play by RM. If you watch closely you''ll see that he ends up in the camera pit after making the header. He also made a very good last ditch block in the run up to Liverpool''s late winner.

I''m not saying I''d play him in central defence, because I wouldn''t, but never any doubting his desire and commitment.

RM did really well to get to a ball that was going out through a mis-placed pass so give him credit.

AN is the guy picking the team and 6 months into the season he should have it sorted

"AN is the guy picking the team and 6 months into the season he should have it sorted "

Unfortunately this is very much the case. For all the promise Neil shows as a manager his inexperience has shown at times. We have never played what I would call a settled team and the defence has never had the time to gel as a unit as he has constantly tinkered to try to find a solution