Sign in to follow this  
ncfc2012

mame biram diouf

He''s a different type of player to M''Bokani and Jerome which we need. Be nice to have a player like that coming off the bench. BE a great signing (but probably not true)

He''s a great player, would love him here too.

I dont think he''s has played since the terrible death of his mum though? That has to surely knock anyone off the rails.

[quote user="Yellow Wal"]Not for me .................. and that is not the position we need to spend vast amounts of cash on.[/quote]

Ah, but with better strikers we would have won 6-5 yesterday -it is all the strikers fault we lost yesterday......

[quote user="spencer 1970"]He''s a great player, would love him here too.

I dont think he''s has played since the terrible death of his mum though? That has to surely knock anyone off the rails.[/quote]

He''s played 9 times since then, including one game 2 days after the stampede.

definitely need another striking option so will see what comes of it.

But if we can loan/buy in another cb to partner klose that would be better (assuming we cant land both)

I''d be THRILLED. However yes, another CB is needed more this year (rather than 3 years ago). I''d LOVE Diouf, as he''s exceptional when healthy.

A definite YES from me, definite upgrade on any of the striker''s we currently have. Pace, power and goals and brings something different to the table.

can''t see Stoke letting him go unless they sign someone else - their other options are Crouch and Walters. I wouldn''t mind one of those two here, but Crouch is probably on big wages - getting jeans custom made to fit those long, spindly legs can''t be cheap!