Sign in to follow this  
swjf50

Klopp's statement

My sentiments exactly

"It is not too late to learn, but now it is time to show we have learnt".

If we keep making the same mistakes, then it shows we haven''t learnt and are not getting the message.

Karanka the Middlesborough manager also made a statement today admitting that he was at fault for their recent results.

I believe AN, who has had a good start to his managerial career, made some mistakes with his selection v Liverpool. Hopefully he will learn as well as the players.

Unfortunately the errors of judgement are becoming more costly by the week , and to this point , AN doesn''t appear to be grasping the fact that his misjudgements are the biggest factor in our problems . Like someone else posted , it is becoming worrying .

Trouble is that it''s difficult to legislate for one or two individuals making completely rash decisions every week, especially when it''s not always the same individuals. Ruddy chucking points away at West Ham (admirably aided by Tettey) and at Man City. O''Neil getting stupidly sent off at StokeLikewise Whittaker at Southampton.Tettey getting needless yellow cards virtually every week - strange how he never gets a red (i.e he never gets 2 yellows)Even Brady has chipped in with 3 howlers over the last 2 games.Olsson has dozed off on numerous occassionsThen of course there''s Martin with a list as long as your arm.And just when you think you''ve must have got one stupid mistake sorted out up pops another idiot with a new one.There''s at least half a dozen points gone down the drain on those few examples above & half a dozen points is huge in this league.Making costly mistakes is emdemic in our team, and it would appear it''s from the Manager downwards.