Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

This is worrying!!!

Cannot believe Bennett missed the game due to his wife about to give birth.

I could be wrong, but the last time Bassong and Martin played together at CB, wasn''t it the Newcastle game?

That worked didn''t it.

A child commented on my ''anyone who knows football'' comment, well I do know football, I know Norwich City, and I may be a mortgage broker and not a premier league manager but I knew 100% without a doubt today was going to be a shambles defensively. So much so that I had a bet on Liverpool to win, changed I might add from a Norwich win upon seeing the line up.

I''m baffled by Neil''s decision to play Martin and Bassong, the Newcastle game told us so much, which I thought we''d learned from.

Yesterday was the equivalent of putting our collective hand in the fire again. When will Alex Neil learn.

So what is the official deal with Bennett? Wife birth thing is this confirmed cause I''ve only seen it from fans, no official word from the club and no mention by Neil yesterday.

I think if a professional business man which the Op''s occupation suggests he is sent me an e-mail effing and jeffing to make his point i would treat the content with the contempt it deserved. What an angry man he is.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think if a professional business man which the Op''s occupation suggests he is sent me an e-mail effing and jeffing to make his point i would treat the content with the contempt it deserved. What an angry man he is.[/quote]

What a thoroughly intelligent, mature and well thought out post Tilson. Well done.

Yawn, go on then, I''ve got 30 seconds to kill.

Obviously in my professional capacity I do not email or communicate effing and jeffing. In my personal life its a different matter, as irrelevant as it may be.

But great point Tilson, bravo, any more pearls of wisdom? Or maybe you''d like to contribute like a man and give your opinion on Martin instead of your interminable childish responses.

"alartz" Wait for the abuse from the idiots that can''t see no wrong.

Continue the way we are and we will be relegated. FACT!

alartz uses double negative, so what is he actually saying, is it, "Wait for the abuse from the idiots that can see wrong."

Or is it, "Wait for the pearls of wisdom from the learned folk who know what they''re talking about!!"

Now, moving on, if he can provide FACTS three or four months ahead of time and is therefore damn good at seeing into the future, I wonder if each week he could provide one of us with the lottery numbers, you know share it around a bit amongst pink''un posters.

Clearly whether or not we will get relegated is a matter of opinion, however to use predicting future lottery numbers as a comparison is plain daft. You only have to look at the league table and our goals conceded and it would not be an unreasonable opinion to say carry on in the same vein and we are very likely to get relegated.............

Faded,

Thank you, my point exactly, it is a matter of opinion, hence my ironic post, or it was in my head when I wrote it anyway. Why posters have to use words such as fact, especially in capitals is beyond me, well perhaps not, but why not say something along the lines, "I reckon we''re nailed on for relegation" much more reader friendly imo.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Fish smileysAs expected. Oh so easy Mr. Angry. [:D]
[/quote]

Tilson you really are a sad pathetic little manchild. I feel sorry for you.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Tilson you really are a sad pathetic little manchild. I feel sorry for you.[/quote]No need Mr.Angry as you do not even register in my brain at all. I am just reminded however every time you post how you gave it the billy big bollox once and never matched your words. That says all i need to know about you.You know absolutely nothing about me as a person whatsoever so keep it up Mr. keyboard warrior. Have a nice day.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

Fish smileys

As expected. Oh so easy Mr. Angry. [:D]

[/quote] Tilson you really are a sad pathetic little manchild. I feel sorry for you.[/quote]
No need Mr.Angry as you do not even register in my brain at all. I am just reminded however every time you post how you gave it the billy big bollox once and never matched your words. That says all i need to know about you.You know absolutely nothing about me as a person whatsoever so keep it up Mr. keyboard warrior. Have a nice day.
[/quote]

This is refreshing change from Morty V LDC!

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote] Tilson you really are a sad pathetic little manchild. I feel sorry for you.[/quote]No need Mr.Angry as you do not even register in my brain at all. I am just reminded however every time you post how you gave it the billy big bollox once and never matched your words. That says all i need to know about you.You know absolutely nothing about me as a person whatsoever so keep it up Mr. keyboard warrior. Have a nice day. [/quote]

This is refreshing change from Morty V LDC!

[/quote]It is certainly a change. But refreshing? Not sure that is the right description...[:P]

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]So what is the official deal with Bennett? Wife birth thing is this confirmed cause I''ve only seen it from fans, no official word from the club and no mention by Neil yesterday.[/quote]

Im curious about this too, even if it is correct, he gets paid alot of money to play football. I have 4 kids and have worked right up to the day mine were born, why cant a pro-footballer on £XX,000s a week do the same. Rooney played even though Colleen was due to drop too. If true, then I think AN made a mistake there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03f8fhf

AN confirmed on Canary Call that Martin was preferred to Bennett as he would cope with Firmino''s movement better. It''s around 54 mins in. No mention whatsoever about Bennett''s wife''s pregnancy - he was simply dropped.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Tilson you really are a sad pathetic little manchild. I feel sorry for you.[/quote]No need Mr.Angry as you do not even register in my brain at all. I am just reminded however every time you post how you gave it the billy big bollox once and never matched your words. That says all i need to know about you.You know absolutely nothing about me as a person whatsoever so keep it up Mr. keyboard warrior. Have a nice day. [/quote]

Clearly I do register in your brain as you consistently comment with crap on my posts.

And I know all I need to know. Your pathetic and incessant childish posts on my threads tell me everything I need to know.

And you keep mentioning this billy big bollox reference, that I have no recollection of. I do however remember stating that I would be at the program sellers hut at the back of the Jarrold one year and would be happy to have a chat re: all thing NCFC, which i was, for an hour, and saw no one.

But now im dropping to your level arent I and am no better, so I shall stop. I have no desire to be a sad, and obviously bored individual such as yourself, with nothing better to do than wind up adults on football message boards.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Tilson you really are a sad pathetic little manchild. I feel sorry for you.[/quote]No need Mr.Angry as you do not even register in my brain at all. I am just reminded however every time you post how you gave it the billy big bollox once and never matched your words. That says all i need to know about you.You know absolutely nothing about me as a person whatsoever so keep it up Mr. keyboard warrior. Have a nice day. [/quote]

Clearly I do register in your brain as you consistently comment with crap on my posts.

And I know all I need to know. Your pathetic and incessant childish posts on my threads tell me everything I need to know.

And you keep mentioning this billy big bollox reference, that I have no recollection of. I do however remember stating that I would be at the program sellers hut at the back of the Jarrold one year and would be happy to have a chat re: all thing NCFC, which i was, for an hour, and saw no one.

But now im dropping to your level arent I and am no better, so I shall stop. I have no desire to be a sad, and obviously bored individual such as yourself, with nothing better to do than wind up adults on football message boards.[/quote]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

Funny how you run on about the programme seller at the back of the Jarrold. You must remind me if this was before or after your no show at the Coach & Horses which you suggested as a place to meet me and the NCISA forum where you failed to show up despite requesting reserved seats so you could carry out an interview.I don''t usually judge people i have never met but i think in your case i will make an exception.

This is all rather silly but I would like to know the truth about the Bennett situation. Til 1010 posted that Bennett''s wife was expecting twins and that is why he didn''t play. I don''t know if this is the case or not but what I have heard is Alex Neil quite clearly stating that playing Martin at CH was a tactical decision.

I''m confused.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how you run on about the programme seller at the back of the Jarrold. You must remind me if this was before or after your no show at the Coach & Horses which you suggested as a place to meet me and the NCISA forum where you failed to show up despite requesting reserved seats so you could carry out an interview.I don''t usually judge people i have never met but i think in your case i will make an exception.[/quote]

Yawn

for someone who supposedly doesnt register on your brain, you seem to have some quite detailed thoughts about me and my supposed whereabouts over the years Tilson, not to mention the fact you cant wait to talk to me whenever i post and engage in this childish pointless back and forth drivel, which i fully admit i have been dragged into yet again. When will i learn to ignore knobheads.

Tired of this everytime I post on the Pinkun, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me and like to make out I made arrangements to meet up and then bottled it, signalling im some kind of no balls knobhead. I dont really know what your point is but I can only infer you want to issue some kind of challenge to me, which i find surprising given the child that you are.

I actually think you may have some kind of man crush on me, if thats it then please dont take offence, im sure your a lovely guy (im certain your not) but i just dont kick off that end bud...

Im sure there are plenty of other websites where you can wind up other men, that might actually enjoy it...ive heard Grindr''s good...

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]This is all rather silly but I would like to know the truth about the Bennett situation. Til 1010 posted that Bennett''s wife was expecting twins and that is why he didn''t play. I don''t know if this is the case or not but what I have heard is Alex Neil quite clearly stating that playing Martin at CH was a tactical decision.

I''m confused.[/quote]

This is the worrying part, he clearly stated he thought tactically Martin was the better option than Bennett. No mention of wife birth. This after the Newcastle debacle.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Funny how you run on about the programme seller at the back of the Jarrold. You must remind me if this was before or after your no show at the Coach & Horses which you suggested as a place to meet me and the NCISA forum where you failed to show up despite requesting reserved seats so you could carry out an interview.I don''t usually judge people i have never met but i think in your case i will make an exception.[/quote]

Yawn

for someone who supposedly doesnt register on your brain, you seem to have some quite detailed thoughts about me and my supposed whereabouts over the years Tilson, not to mention the fact you cant wait to talk to me whenever i post and engage in this childish pointless back and forth drivel, which i fully admit i have been dragged into yet again. When will i learn to ignore knobheads.

Tired of this everytime I post on the Pinkun, you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me and like to make out I made arrangements to meet up and then bottled it, signalling im some kind of no balls knobhead. I dont really know what your point is but I can only infer you want to issue some kind of challenge to me, which i find surprising given the child that you are.

I actually think you may have some kind of man crush on me, if thats it then please dont take offence, im sure your a lovely guy (im certain your not) but i just dont kick off that end bud...

Im sure there are plenty of other websites where you can wind up other men, that might actually enjoy it...ive heard Grindr''s good...[/quote]I think you really need to get over yourself and just for the avoidance of doubt there are threads where you waffled away in your usual aggressive manner with regard to your no shows that i outlined. As for you being a man i will have to take your word on that.

Til1010 " how many more threads this is going to have to be posted before it sinks in.........Bennett''s wife is having twins at any moment so he was left out of the squad. Nothing more sinister than that and a situation not of the managers doing or making."

This is the reply you made to one of my early posts enquiring about the absence of Bennett Til1010. How does this fit with AN comments?