Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

Guilty by Association

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]An arms dealing ticket tout! Know any Waveney?[/quote]Obviously you think Thetford Yellow is Waveney and a Binner but as Morty met him at Everton and i have met him at Spurs and Bournemouth plus the fact he was at the Liverpool game on Saturday and turned up in the Nelson with his mates after the game you are well off the mark Thirsty.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Who is the more embarrassing person to have so closely linked to our club Delia or Ed Balls?[/quote]Suppose you''d rather have a Vincent Tan or a Ken Bates perhaps

Okay Til - fair enough and apologies if it''s not him.

Sure sounds like him most of the time though. His posts on here seem to be endlessly negative and provocative.

And this thread is pejorative nonsense of the ''when did you stop beating your wife?'' variety.

If you guys look at Theford Yellow''s posting history it is 100% of the negative variety. He most certainly will not rethink what he is posting CF as it is plainly beyond him. He moans more than most and that really does take some doing.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Who is the more embarrassing person to have so closely linked to our club Delia or Ed Balls?[/quote]We have a clear winner.........Thetford Yellow.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCkUGurCAAAywti.jpg

Lizard, if, as you say, you have checked my posting history you will see that I have never risen to the infantile insults my posts receive. You will also notice that I have been consistent in my view on the way this club is run as well as the inadequacy of AN and the majority of the playing staff who continue to rob a living off of the paying fans. You might also concede that some of the points I made way back in the summer were quite prophetic.

You and the other muppets keep clapping, while this amateurish board (augmented by the appalling Balls), hopeless manager and underachieving players drag this club over a cliff

Waveney''s fixation with Lambert is tiresome but he wouldn''t come out with the sort of negative sh1te that Thetford does.

[quote user="Thetford Yellow"]Lizard, if, as you say, you have checked my posting history you will see that I have never risen to the infantile insults my posts receive. You will also notice that I have been consistent in my view on the way this club is run as well as the inadequacy of AN and the majority of the playing staff who continue to rob a living off of the paying fans. You might also concede that some of the points I made way back in the summer were quite prophetic.

You and the other muppets keep clapping, while this amateurish board (augmented by the appalling Balls), hopeless manager and underachieving players drag this club over a cliff[/quote]There is no way that Waveney would come up with bilious horsesh!t of this intensity, he is merely a harmless Lambert-loving troll by comparison.This unfortunate creature is destined to see the negative in everything until the day he shuffles off this mortal coil, leaving only a trail of misery as his epitaph. That he actually appears to believe every word of his ''prophetic'' genius is quite remarkable. Let''s hope we never become properly successful like Leicester or something, otherwise he might have to admit that he was, well, y''know... ever so slightly... wrong.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Til, how old is Waveney?[/quote]I would say middle thirties.[/quote]

I would say mid fourties having met him at the Nelson on Saturday

Waveneys posts are normally tongue in cheek and not usually to be taken seriously this bellend on the other hand is just tedious.

Inch High aka Inchy.. wrote the following post at 26/01/2016 7:54 PM:

Waveneys posts are normally tongue in cheek and not usually to be taken seriously this bellend on the other hand is just tedious. "

Yep, derailing threads and posting shite from numerous false accounts hardly to be considered tedious Inch High.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Inch High aka Inchy.. wrote the following post at 26/01/2016 7:54 PM:

Waveneys posts are normally tongue in cheek and not usually to be taken seriously this bellend on the other hand is just tedious. "

Yep, derailing threads and posting shite from numerous false accounts hardly to be considered tedious Inch High.[/quote]Waveney''s multiple accounts are becoming increasingly tedious and detrimental to the board, but the tone he adopts is pretty tongue in cheek, they''re deliberately and cheekily provocative. Thetford, on the other hand, is unrelentingly miserable and downright obnoxious to anyone who doesn''t agree completely with everything he says. If you have even a modicum of optimism in your being, Thetford just hates that and lumps you in with all the other non-haters who manage to actually take something positive from their all-too-fleeting existence.

[quote user="Lord Nelson"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Til, how old is Waveney?[/quote]I would say middle thirties.[/quote]

I would say mid fourties having met him at the Nelson on Saturday[/quote]It was his age M''Lud not his waist measurement.