Sign in to follow this  
Loyal Canary

FAO Ricardo

Would be grateful if we could have one of your excellent analysis of the points needed to stay up.

As we are at the end of January hopefully you can give a definitive view now hopefully around the 38 point Mark

Lord nelson

Probably got more chance of getting your arm and your sight back than us playing in TP next season

[quote user="Lord Nelson"]Would be grateful if we could have one of your excellent analysis of the points needed to stay up.

As we are at the end of January hopefully you can give a definitive view now hopefully around the 38 point Mark[/quote]I intend to do a full analysis and prediction at the two thirds stage of the season which I am setting at 26 games. That means after the West Ham game when we will have just 6 home and 6 away games left. I usually do one after 12 games and another after the Xmas games so the two third stage seems to be the logical point for a final look.

[quote user="Lord Nelson"]Would be grateful if we could have one of your excellent analysis of the points needed to stay up.

As we are at the end of January hopefully you can give a definitive view now hopefully around the 38 point Mark[/quote]I intend to do a full analysis and prediction at the two thirds stage of the season which I am setting at 26 games. That means after the West Ham game when we will have just 6 home and 6 away games left. I usually do one after 12 games and another after the Xmas games so the two third stage seems to be the logical point for a final look.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Does this mean you''ll be doing it twice Ricardo? [;)][/quote]All options remain open.[:D]