Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

By what distance will we stay up?

This thread would fit in better on Norwichtalk....

I''ll go for at least 5 points and at least a top half finish next season[Y]

We will stay up on goal difference thanks to a 93rd minute winner by Steven Naismith at Everton on the last day of the season.

You heard it here first!!

We will beat Everton thanks to a combination of Naismith scoring the 97th minute winner , following a penalty save by ex Evertonian John Ruddy in the 93rd minute.

The save is made , as Ruddy pushes the ball onto the post , a la Kevin Keelan in 1975, but this time fortune favours us as the ball is hooked clear by "Big" Duncan Fergusen who, owing to the need to pay off gambling debts, comes out of retirement and signs for the Canaries at midnight as the January Transfer window closed.

It is heartbreak for new Toffees Manager Mad Mick McCarthy following the sacking of Martinez days before , as Everton have been on the beach since early April and have lost 7 games on the bounce.

You heard it here first.

I think it is gonna be tight, so probably around 3 points.

I do agree with Nutty that if we stay up this year then I think we will certainly kick on under AN and should expect a solid mid-table finish next year as long as we bring in quality in the right areas