Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel recall

Taken from The Canary Corner (@CanaryCorner) on twitter
[quote]Rumours going round tonight that Ricky van Wolfswinkel will be recalled off loan by Norwich. We will keep you posted![/quote]
I am taking this rumour with a large pinch of salt and I hope it''s not true but where there''s smoke...

People are saying it could be a recall to send him out on loan somewhere else though, which makes better sense as I can''t seriously imagine him ever playing for us again.

Would be brilliant if he was recalled, made the first team and fired us to safety in the premier league.

Real roy of the rovers stuff.

In reality he''s probably off on loan to Brighton, Blackburn or Derby City!

Aren''t loans to clubs in other countries treated as short-term transfers, and therefore not subject to cancellation? Like Garrido''s initial loan to us.

Some fans just cannot accept that sometimes, just sometimes, a player and his agent mean what they actually say. Haller made it plain he would not join any team that did not offer European cup football. After the City thing fell thru, the media then pushed Swansea and Villa as interested and going after him. Yesterday Swansea fans on their forums were eagerly  opinionating about what Haller and Gayle would bring to their team. Today Haller and his agent have had to  state the same thing to Swansea as they did to City. that he will not join Swansea, he is happy and staying at Utrecht to play his football. I guess before Feb 2nd poor guy will have to repeat it again to Villa fans lol.Also, Ricky coming back? who cares if he does or does not.

''''All seems obvious to me - it''s as part of the transfer of Sébastien Haller from FC Utrecht''''....wooster

This is not the first time this has been mooted. Ricky plus cash to Utrecht. a dutch friend of mine suggested this may be a goer a couple of weeks ago, thought i posted the idea but have no clue how to check if i did.

My apologies if you did post this originally - seems possible to me despite SJS''s denunciation.

I was just posting what Haller has repeatedly said, anyway...in 5 days time all these all this transfer rumour rubbish will be done and dusted and we will know what City  end up with, no doubt with more topics on was the window a sucess or failure..cant wait >.>

No worries wooster, i havent got copyright.....if i did even get round to posting it. Feckin transfer window is a giant game of Chinese whispers anyway, t''inernet doesnt really help matters either, but here we all are, ''Lappin it up''*.

been waiting to use that in context.*

[quote user="Canary Gigolo"]Trolling Twitter account trolling OP[/quote]It''s probably Waveney - I''ll check it out. [:)]

Rumour has it is that RVW has been recalled and is to become Nephew Tom''s personal valet, chauffeur and bodyguard.......

Makes sense.

I read a tweet earlier saying something like " Ricky could occupy the Lafferty role."

The more you think about it.....

Could make good financial sense too

Spanish outlet AS are the ones reporting this story. Possible homecoming as a back up striker for Cam / Mbok. Ricky can take a seat next to Kyle then. Marvellous aint  it?..we get rid of Hoops and Grabban, yet still find ourselves with 2 strikers who never get first team action. Maybe if Mbok goes back to Kiev end of season, we sell Laffs and Cam gets a long term injury, then Ricky will finally get a 1st team recall?  More likely Russ Martin would be shoved up front.But hey, Rickys a nice guy anyway, if he is coming back, lets get out the bunting and welcome home Ricky flags .

I love the sensationalism on this board...

None of us have a clue but we have already made our mind up and are battering the player and club....

Lets just wait and see

The gut wrote the following post at 27/01/2016 11:10 PM:

Makes sense.

"I read a tweet earlier saying something like " Ricky could occupy the Lafferty role."

The more you think about it.....

Could make good financial sense too "

I hope he has been working on his warming up technique.

I always thought that in the right team and right management RVW would do well, after being picked in the cup and scoring i thought we may see him in the 1st team but clearly AN didnt like something.

It wouldnt surprise me if he was recalled, has hardly making the bench for RB let alone the starting lineup.

With 18 months left on his contract the club need to sell soon to get something back in a transfer fee.

I know ppl joke about playing him at CB but other CF''s have done it in the past and done well