Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Mulumbu Leaving?

Rumours of Mulumbu leaving and Bologna are reportedly interested.Mulumbu has also posted this cryptic tweet - [url]https://mobile.twitter.com/mulumbuofficial/status/692445296614334464[/url]

Tuttomercato in Italy again,,,suggesting Bologna are interested in loan of Mulumbu till end of season. Youssufs "Itll be All Right" doesnt really say anything..things dont always have to have hidden cryptic meanings.

I saw reports that said he was awesome in pre-season, can''t remember if it was just the one or not-can anyone help? So what went wrong, was it just the injury?

Not sure if it was the injury or something else, but I''ve been surprised he hasn''t had more of an impact. He looked good in pre-season and for a free transfer I thought it was a great bit of business for us but so far it hasn''t really worked out.

Mulumbu looked great in the pre season friendly against West Ham, I was really impressed. Complete opposite to his recent game against Man City, but to be fair he''s not had much competitive game time to find form.

Was so impressed to be linked with signing him, let alone on a free - a complete bargain!

Looked impressive in pre-season, got injured and just hasn''t performed since. I know his game time has been limited but if you don''t show what you can do when you get the chance then you''ve got no hope!

Seems a real shame it hasn''t worked out here. I expected him to be a big part of our midfield this season.

Me too Mustard, I had him down as Tettey 2.0 at the start of the season, then the broken toe happened and we haven''t really seen him since.

We do seem to pick our share of players like that: Mulumbu, Odidja, Andreu (although I think he was part of the deal to bring AN here in reality), McGrandles, Thomson.

Of course, if we hadn''t been promoted, we would have seen more of them and probably sold players like Howson, Redmond, Tettey and not signed Brady, Jarvis and now Naismith.

the link he liked seemed to be in French. It mentioned Bologna wanting a loan move, Nantes also being interested and then something about Norwich not wanting to let him be sold/loaned out.

Well, when you''ve got Liverpool at home and are desperate to play a deep DM but Tettey is out on late notice - and that''s your perfect position and you still can''t get into the starting eleven....suggests he''s either not impressing or unable to get up to the right fitness levels to compete.

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]He was awesome pre season, just can''t work him out. Injury seems to have affected hm badly.[/quote]He''s gone rotten since Ed Balls joined the club.