Sign in to follow this  
Canary Gigolo

Things are clearly getting desperate

There are signs coming out the club that they have awoken to the fact we are in the relegation mix

Delia is getting desperate and you can tell as they are falling back on tried and tested tactics

It would appear that at the Spurs game we are all going to be given a free flag.

By all of us waving if furiously it will make up for Russell Martins defensive frailties

I warn you all now pups we are only 1 stage away now from the dreaded clappers. You have been warned!

Yes, those clappers that made us look so tinpot....yet Leicester have been giving them out this season and the 5 live commentators couldn''t get over how good they were and how they added to the atmosphere...

mm watched a German game the other day and they all had clappers and music

you lot are just moaners

Paul 101 wrote; And Tinpot Juventus played goal celebration music midweek how dare they .

What is football coming to, music for celebrating goals, clappers, flags, what will they come up with next ? free travel for supporters ?

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]They arnt for the atmosphere! they are to make sure we fan enough air to blow R Martins back passes all he way back to Rudd.[/quote]

I''ll admit this tickled me!

I think the home fans have been severly lacking in their efforts this season. Many a time I''ve had to raise the volume control up to 100% just to hear anything from you. Pull your socks up or you will get us relegated.

In Germany they use every trick they can flags

music to go with chants , flags ,horns

who cares

maybe we should get some Viking horns mounted on the corner hotel roof

g post at 30/01/2016 8:47 AM:

I think the home fans have been severly lacking in their efforts this season. Many a time I''ve had to raise the volume control up to 100% just to hear anything from you. Pull your socks up or you will get us relegated.

A Cumbrian ode😄

Can Delia please hold a Press Conference to confirm what time the sausage rolls will be hot for the Spurs game.

[quote user="Paul101"]In Germany they use every trick they can flags

music to go with chants , flags ,horns

who cares

maybe we should get some Viking horns mounted on the corner hotel roof[/quote]Flags. Music. Chanting. The Germans up to their old tricks?

Yes Music, Clappers and seats? The games gone barmy. I think we should all stand in the rain in uncovered areas, p1ss down the steps and scold ourselves on Bovril at half time. I wont forge the good old days, me.

did i read that horns on viking helmets simply didnt exist and so historically inaccurate?

Let the club use flags / clappers etc - its hardly compulsory to use them. Love how like matchday FCR this forum is; nothing but moans.