Sign in to follow this  
Ken Aries

Do many of you post on other message boards?

This question has probably been asked before, but if so I can''t remember the answers. Does anybody post on the official club website: www.canaries.co.uk.? If so, do you use the same user name on there. What other message boards do people contribute to? I know some of you have mentioned being involved on scummer boards, but has anybody tried winding up the fans of other clubs?

ultimatefootballforum.co.ukA fair number of City fans on there. My user name is svensson19 "still"Used to have a look at the goings on on 606. Seems to have died a bit since our relegation.

i like to go around other forums, see wot other fans views are. but ive also got a forum of my own with a few other admins.

i post on many other forums, but i think the pinkun is the best by miles!

so guess where i spend most my time.......

Mainly post on : - www.totalfootballforums.com

Sometimes post on ultimatefootballforum as vaz.05.

Also post on the offifical site and ncfc-fans as "I am Yellow"

[quote]ultimatefootballforum.co.ukA fair number of City fans on there. My user name is svensson19 "still"Used to have a look at the goings on on 606. Seems to have died a bit since our relegation.[/quote]

thats my forum! lol

didn''t know you had this username.

I don''t bother. I have looked at the 606 Board on a couple of occasions but there were just too many non-threads and very brief uninteresting messages. Also, there was much that I considered childish nonsense verging on the abusive and just a waste of time.

Just looking at this Board takes enough of my time and the debate is usually thoughtful, well rounded and considered with none of the hysterical rubbish often found on more publicly known Boards.

I use a lot of boards, normally with this nickname or with *2710* added if it''s already been registered.

Normally on wrath of the barclay and the official site. Pop onto canary corner now and then, but there''s too much of a binner infestation on there for my liking. Have used carrowroad.net at times. Am also registered for ncfc fans but don''t use it.

Have made many friends from meeting people off the WOTB and meet up before games and also for birthdays, bbq''s and social functions etc.

NEVER go on a binner site as I don''t like to give them any money.

Use some of the rivals sites if I''m after views on a player we have/or will sign, or if I need info for an away match.

Only now and again Stephen, I believe its the ''Mad for it'' footy sites.

In fact I''ve been to the Portsmouth mad for it site this morning. well, they needed telling, so I told them!.

I always, where possible, use 1st wizard as my name.

Thanks to all of you who have responded so far. It''s interesting to learn of other message boards. I may register on other websites, then if this board has no "hot" debates on-going  on any particular day, I have other options available to me. Of the few message boards I have looked at, this is definitely the best. It has a good lay-out and is nice and easy to use, plus you can always have an intelligent discussion about NCFC related issues on this board.