Sign in to follow this  
unique

Wahbi Khazri

Interesting signing for Sunderland. He has comparable stats with Dimitri Payet''s last season in Ligue 1, and Payet has been sensational for West Ham, earning points galore.

Khaki may not easily adjust to PL football, but he should turn out to be an exciting gamble.

I suppose after being burned by RVW, Norwich are more than likely to play safe in the near future when it comes to buying from Europe.

as I said in another thread, looks like a very good signing for them.

Hopefully we can pull something out of the bag. Unfortunately Holler looks like he''s not coming, but something like him or Klose (in terms of quality) would be whats required.

Prefer our signing of Naismith to be honest. Yes he could turn into Payet MkII but there are far more Ricky Alvarez/ Gaston Ramirez type flops than Payet type successes.

Its just about good scouting. Anyone could see that Payet has quality. Although Khazri is nowhere near as good, I still think its good signing for them.

RVW on the other hand, why Hughton went for him I''ll never know; no pace and not built for the lone striking role....and not built for the PL in terms of muscle.