Sign in to follow this  
Canaryfootyexpert

Midfield Dynamo Robbie Brady

Does anyone else think that Robbie Brady should be playing in central midfield. To me it''s so obvious that Brady needs to be moved into this position, his all round ability is being wasted at left back and on the left wing.

Brady is top quality and as well as being good defensively can provide the extra bite, skill and firepower that is required upfront but the most important attribute is his 90 minute engine.

Often matches are being lost as the midfield fades after 70 minutes.

Brady is not a left back or a left winger he is, and will be a top class midfielder. And we need his talents in central midfield.

In our team left wing is where we should play him imo, but his best position imo will be as a CAM.

He has a great work ethic, quality on the ball but most importantly can go either way; left or right.

I think you guys have some good opinions in this topic, to be honest the thought of Naisy wreaking havoc in the middle and Brady on the left up there with him is a mouth watering  prospect. Sadly in the Premier i feel Alex has not the time or the will power to go beyond his tried and his trusted methods, but if we  happen to drop down, maybe in the Champs, and if these guys stick with us,  then Alex will be more open to try this out. Could see many a Champ team getting whooped and persuade Alex  to be more adventurous next time around in the Prem. But im leaping ahead here so...good positive topic nonetheless.