Sign in to follow this  
Aveit

Anymore before the deadline?

Jesus do your homework, Sandro deal was done well before Bamford.... Hence why we have missed the boat on him in my opinion.

Much rather we had signed Sandro to add quality to our central midfield than sign Bamford. Just my opinion of course.

Yes (i think you''ll find that we would have also been arranging the Bamford loan for quite a while) - but what you are saying is that you would prefer Sandro to Bamford..

That''s not missing the boat, it''s catching a totally different boat.

I do however agree that we could do with another central midfielder who can tackle''n''pass, so maybe Hiljemark?

I have to say I don''t understand those who think we were OK for strikers - without getting more in we''d just have had Mbokani, Jerome and Lafferty, far too weak if there is an injury or if we wanted to play two up front. IMO Naismith is a Wes equivalent, not a real striker.

I was trying to keep an eye on our 25 man squad - does anyone know quite where we currently stand?

Dont think anyone knows what the 25 squad is right now, in any case its for sure" in flux", and anyway, we only have 32 more hours to  finally work out what it will be.