Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

Ip5w1ch scum

Just having a browse of tw@tted, and I have never read so much jealous, bitter nonsense.

The jealousy surrounding the Bamford signing, and the potential signing of Grant Holt themselves. There is about 10 threads on Holt alone.

Laughable, and just cringeworthy. Worth a read for anyone who wants a giggle at the expense of some freaks.

They''re putting down the signing of Bamford at the same time saying Gary Madine would be a decent signing for them. 😂

I knew nothing about Madine so I Googled and Wiki came up with this:

Madine has been convicted of several assaults. In November 2010 he was found guilty of causing actual bodily harm after attacking a man in a pub and sentenced to community service involving 250 hours of unpaid work. He was also ordered to pay £1,500 compensation to his victim and £1,800 in costs. In October 2013 he was jailed for 18 months after being found guilty of causing actual bodily harm and grievous bodily harm in two separate attacks. Madine was released from jail on 20 February 2014 after serving 5 months of his 18-month sentence.

Hardly a McCarthy type. Old "ee bi gum" only likes good boys (as long as they are freebies.)

TWTD might as well be re-named the ''Daily Norwich'' as there are posts about our Club and it''s activities on a daily basis and more.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I knew nothing about Madine so I Googled and Wiki came up with this:

Madine has been convicted of several assaults. In November 2010 he was found guilty of causing actual bodily harm after attacking a man in a pub and sentenced to community service involving 250 hours of unpaid work. He was also ordered to pay £1,500 compensation to his victim and £1,800 in costs. In October 2013 he was jailed for 18 months after being found guilty of causing actual bodily harm and grievous bodily harm in two separate attacks. Madine was released from jail on 20 February 2014 after serving 5 months of his 18-month sentence.

Hardly a McCarthy type. Old "ee bi gum" only likes good boys (as long as they are freebies.)

TWTD might as well be re-named the ''Daily Norwich'' as there are posts about our Club and it''s activities on a daily basis and more.[/quote]

He''d fit in well then. They love a rapist or jailbird.

I know. TWTD is like the unofficial pinkun.

I really can''t imagine Holty going to Ipswich

He is living locally in Norfolk now can you imagine the bad feeling towards him if he did. He is a canary legend and he won''t do it

[quote user="Hull Canary"]I really can''t imagine Holty going to Ipswich

He is living locally in Norfolk now can you imagine the bad feeling towards him if he did. He is a canary legend and he won''t do it[/quote]He still has a living to make and I wouldn''t begrudge him that. It simply shows the gap that now exists between the two clubs. They had a long period of supremacy in the the 60''s and 70''s but it''s our turn now.We''ve had the best out of him by far and he will always be a legend to City supporters.

He could sign on a "pay as you play", put in some serious challenges in training to take out their best players, then change all their tyres as "bantz".

[quote user="Mr Jenkins"]Holty what have you done.[/quote]

He hasn''t done anything, and his Twitter certainly doesn''t make it look likely... oh dear, you didn''t buy that atrocious photoshop job did you?