Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

C'MON JOSH!

Will be great to see how he has progressed so far this season and see what the gap still is for him to be a regular premier league starter

I still believe he an have a top career at Norwich

My god MK Dons are poor!

What happened to them? They looked a good side last year, have they got no money or something?

They look like what would happen if McCarthy tried to get scum playing good football...a disaster!

[quote user="firststeps"]Mark Lawrenson is such a bell end![/quote]I''d forgotten about his inane comments during matches.

Hiddink has got Chelsea playing, but what on earth went wrong with Mourinho over the summer?  That is a capitulation even our traditional post-Christmas form can''t emulate.
Murphy looks one of their better players but I''m not seeing PL quality in this game.

Hmm, not his best performance. A bit "lightweight" really and strangely hesitant to join in. Thought he might have been toughened up a bit, but showed no signs of this. Not sure he will be the answer to the Redderz conundrum. Maybe Jacob?

No roots Sparto. They probably didn''t care who won and had been hoping to see Chelsea score some goals.

This wasn''t happy clapping if I am, as I''m often told, a happy clapper :)

He''s looked quite good in this league in some of the clips I''ve seen this season but nothing yet to suggest he will be a regular in the Prem.Still got time so who knows.

[quote user="ricardo"]He''s looked quite good in this league in some of the clips I''ve seen this season but nothing yet to suggest he will be a regular in the Prem.Still got time so who knows.[/quote]There will be plenty on here who think they do ricardo.[:D]

Not a great performance from him or the team, he''s their top scorer so at that level he''s been performing. Was probably a little star struck perhaps but MK Dons were poor so hard and harsh to judge him on that performance. Most likely that both of them will be loaned out again next year unless they have a mega pre season. I think if we get relegated they might have a chance of being involved though

Nor a good performance from Josh in this one. If you were looking for someone to keep your eye on from MK Dons who was good on the ball and threatening to score it would have been Robert Hall. Not a bad outing in a team that is increasingly looking like they will be relegation fodder unless they shore up that rearguard.

I would suggest that it kind of highlights the gulf between Redmond and our other up and coming wingers. Which then lends itself to my opinion that our fans are way too critical of a 21 year old winger.