Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Sky Sports

"Norwich manager Alex Neil says he believes there won''t be any more signings for his club in this transfer window but failed to rule it out."

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

''''I don''t think you can ever say never in the transfer window but I would think a majority of the stuff has already been done, however I''m pretty sure there''s always an odd thing thrown in at the last moment''''

If we weren''t looking to sign somebody I reckon he''d have just said that we''re done.

In the BBC interview he pretty much says Norwich are done. Things can crop up at the last minute - van der Vaart to Tottenham in an example of a deal that came completely out of the blue on deadline day - but it is very rare.

Norwich will announce Ebou Adams later today and then give it the ''all done''.

No scrabbling around at the last minute for once, which is nice, although a little boring.

SSN have just said Boro are interested in signing Dorrans.

Fair enough really. If I was being greedy, I''d want jedinak but tetts is back now, O''Neil at the weekend and mulumbu will hopefully get back to his best soon too so we are well stocked really. Klose will be the key signing for me. I hope it''s him and bassong tomorrow.